Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/03/2014!!!

And nothing much has changed. Nicole is still heading out on Thursday and will likely be relieved to be out of there. Frankie's paranoid about who started the whole "let's backdoor Frankie" movement and is nagging Caleb for information. (He doesn't know it was actually Caleb who started it.) Caleb has more or less thrown Cody under the bus. Frankie thinks Derrick can only beat Victoria in the final two so he wants to be sure Caleb doesn't throw the final 5 HOH comp or else Victoria might stay instead of one of the five Bomb Squad members. Frankie truly believes the only person in the house Derrick can beat is Victoria. Caleb's convinced no one can beat him and no one will take Caleb to the final two because of that, but Frankie assured him that he'll take him. (I'm not sure Victoria wouldn't beat Caleb.)

Cody and Christine seems to be targeting Frankie for eviction this week and not Victoria. Frankie seems more likely to target Cody and Christine. The double eviction and aftermath on Thursday could be entertaining. That HOH will finally have a chance to make a big move and the game can finally start after the long, long prelude.

The safest people in the house this week appear to be Victoria and Derrick though Derrick is finally starting to get noticed by Frankie as a possible target. (Duh!) Derrick and Frankie think that they're just getting a week's vacation from Team America and they'll get a new challenge. (Yeah, they've worked so hard they need a break.) I'm betting TA is done for the year.

Tomorrow night we may finally get the game started, or they could opt for the easy way out once again and just get rid of Victoria. We'll have to see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/03/2014!!!

Do you think that when this is all over these morons will realize that this was the biggest DUD in BB history?? Do you think the producer/head honcho will consider it the epic fail that it is?
Honored Contributor

I'm sure production knows this is a lost season. The houseguests generally think every season is the best ever, but they'll learn quickly enough. Nicole and Derrick have both apologized to viewers for the boring year, so those two at least have some awareness of what's going on.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

There's speculation on some BB forums that Team America will get a new challenge tonight involving which nominee to evict. That could be awkward. Derrick's spent all season nurturing Victoria while Frankie could care less who goes home. If America tells TA to save Nicole (possibly make her the third member of TA) then Derrick's game could be in trouble.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

As much as Derrick wants more money for his "daughter's college fund," I'm guessing he would convince Frankie to skip the TA challenge, if it involves trying to save Nicole - and not just because he wants Victoria to stay, but because it would look way too suspect. (I do believe him regarding wanting to provide for his daughter, but it seems he's repeating where his money will be going a little too much. It sometimes sounds too defensive to me, even though I know strategically why he's doing it).

I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to start thinking about Derrick being a threat. I know the viewers have an advantage of seeing/hearing Derrick's interactions with others one-on-one that the HGs don't have, but I really would have thought someone would have picked up on Derrick a couple of weeks ago. He has a certain pattern of repeating things in a certain manner that would have become a red flag to me.

edited to add: I forgot about Nicole - she did start to think of Derrick as a threat, but she seems to have changed her opinion now. Maybe just because she's leaving, and is over it all.

edited for a second time: I think Nicole is back to not trusting Derrick. I just read Jokers updates, and it looks like Nicole and Derrick had a tense conversation. Nicole mentioned Derrick tells Cody everything Nicole says to him. Derrick was offended, and Nicole started to cry.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I watched a bit of After Dark last night and Nicole was making herself some food and Christine was sitting at the table just watching her! There was an awkward silence. Christine tried to make small talk a couple of times, but it was mostly silence in there. I never did see Caleb or Derrick during the 40 or so minutes that I was able to stay awake. All but Frankie seemed to be ready for it to be over.

Gman, I would love for your scenario to happen (that Julie tells them that America wants them to save Nicole).....that would be great!

Respected Contributor

BB made an announcement for the House to decide on a special meal to be delivered at 2 PM BB time. Poor Nicole and Derrick, but especially Nicole. BB is cruel - special food the day before Nic and Derr get off slop!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Celery....usually when there is a special meal, they let the HNs eat as well so we'll see. Things will start to heat up now for,Derrick.
Respected Contributor

Oh, thanks sassy. I haven't watched BB since season 9, and have forgotten some of the "rules."

I can't remember if you have the feeds or not, but did you see or read about Derrick and Nicole's exchange?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Celery, tell us, please! I don't get the feeds. Thanks!