Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

I don't think we realize how sensory deprived the houseguest are in there. Especially those used to being online and on their cells 24/7. After awhile, it would change a person's perception. Maybe that's why what seems obvious to those watching is totally missed by those in the house and why they are easily influenced and don't think for themselves.

Honored Contributor

Victoria said the other day (yesterday?) while talking with Nicole that she viewed Derrick as a big brother. I think that's probably pretty accurate. I don't think she's all that romantically invested in him. Now Cody and Christine are a different story. If Cody asked Christine to go away with him I'm pretty sure she'd do it in a heartbeat.

In the very, very beginning the girls were pretty friendly with each other. Victoria was always fixing other girls' hair and makeup and they were all pretty sociable. Then the "girls alliance" got spilled by Joey and after that any time two or more girls were alone the guys would start whispering that there was a girl's alliance. (They're still playing that game even now with Nicole and Christine despite Nicole wanting to kill Christine.) The girls quickly figured out they'd have to avoid being alone with each other or they'd be targeted, not that it mattered they were targeted anyway. That pretty much forced the girls away form each other.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Early on the women were deciding who would sleep with whom and no one wanted to sleep with Victoria which hurt her feelings and made her feel excluded.

Trusted Contributor

The day that Derrick was reading his letter from home from his wife (when he was HOH), the camera cut to Victoria for a second and I thought I saw a hurt in her eyes. Women can see that certain look, and I felt then that she was falling for Derrick and that hurt her when he was reading the letter. I have never disagreed with Gman before, but I do feel that she has fallen for him, not in a brotherly way, but again, just my opinion!!! We all know that I respect the opinions of our Gman!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said:

The day that Derrick was reading his letter from home from his wife (when he was HOH), the camera cut to Victoria for a second and I thought I saw a hurt in her eyes. Women can see that certain look, and I felt then that she was falling for Derrick and that hurt her when he was reading the letter. I have never disagreed with Gman before, but I do feel that she has fallen for him, not in a brotherly way, but again, just my opinion!!! We all know that I respect the opinions of our Gman!!

If you're right it would be better for her to be evicted on Thursday and away from Derrick sooner than later.

Respected Contributor

Again I echo Suzy's assessment....Victoria has the ""look"" that most other women recognize. IMO she is in over her emotional head but I also agree that she will move on afterwards. I do agree with GM about Christine and Cody...that girl would self evict right now to fly away with the object of her obvious desire.
Respected Contributor

On 9/2/2014 occasional rain said:
On 9/2/2014 suzieQ4me said:

If you're right it would be better for her to be evicted on Thursday and away from Derrick sooner than later.

If the other hamsters were as astute as Derrick is, that is exactly what they should do..were I voting on Thursday " BYE BYE VICTORIA ".
Super Contributor

Well I don't know if Victoria is IN LOVE with Derrick but she did say yesterday she would be willing to go home before him because she can't bear to be without him in that house. She is so afraid he will be put up on the block and evicted and she will be alone. Victoria is going to need major counseling when she gets out and Derrick is really largely responsible for that.
Trusted Contributor

I so very agree, Danky and I wish, wish wish that something would turn around and Victoria would go Thursday!!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/2/2014 sassy68 said: Well I don't know if Victoria is IN LOVE with Derrick but she did say yesterday she would be willing to go home before him because she can't bear to be without him in that house. She is so afraid he will be put up on the block and evicted and she will be alone. Victoria is going to need major counseling when she gets out and Derrick is really largely responsible for that.

Exactly right, Sassy. She is a troubled soul. JMO