Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

And there's absolutely nothing to spoil today as things are going pretty much as they have all season. Cody did learn that Caleb told Frankie everything which didn't make him overly happy, but other than that, nothing much changed.

If Frankie had a brain, and I'm not sure he does, he'd now realize he was on the bottom of the totem pole within his alliance since three of his four allies tried to get him backdoored. For a savvy player who wanted to win, this would be a sign that it was time to reorganize things a bit. A smart player would go to the one person not involved in the backdoor plan (Christine) and point out that she wsas excluded from the planning which means she's on pretty much the same level as Frankie. Those two should then bond and go to Caleb who showed at least some loyalty by not putting Frankie up and make a new final three deal. That would divide the house into Derrick, Cody, and Victoria on one side and Caleb, Frankie and Christine on the other. Since Victoria's on the block now they could also approach Nicole and try to get her on board and save her this week, evict Victoria and then have three (Nicole/Christine/Frankie but not Caleb as he can't play as outgoing HOH) against two (Cody/Derrick) for the next HOH. Once they've knocked out Derrick and Cody they could then knock off Nicole and cruise to a win. It's the smart, strategic move to make. Of course, that's exactly why they won't do it.

Today Caleb will get his HOH camera which will rapidly fill with photos of Frankie. Caleb will write his HOH blog where he'll detail the glories of the Bomb Squad (which unknown to him ended about week two.) Then we'll go back on cruise control until they evict Nicole on Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/02/2014!!!

Re yesterday's comments that at least Cody showed some heart picking Donny and Nicole for the reward, I don't agree. He showed game. He chose the easiest way out, not having to choose between anyone in his alliance That's all it was, a self-serving move (and there's nothing wrong with those), not a heartfelt one.

I'm tired of them casting people, sending them DVDs of every season and having them study. It wouldn't even surprise me if production gives them hints about upcoming comps so they look like they know what they're talking about. Because there's no one in this house that knows BB like we do and that's pitiful.

It bugged me no end when Cody couldn't come up with the winner of BB13. Of all the winners -- shows he doesn't know the game.

Caleb knows absolutely nothing about this game but he's a superb fame ho. All he knows is he wants to use Frankie Grande on the outside, whether for financial gain or to impress his friends or both.

My ideal season would be no recruits and all super fans, and real super fans like Ian Terry, not people who studied DVDs so they would look like fans.

Valued Contributor

Would someone please explain the "recruiting" of players? Does that mean there are not enough "off the street" applications to be on BB so they have to go looking for players? If so, why is BB still on the air?

Actually, I kind of like the idea of BB getting back to its roots and bringing in a full house of BB virgins.

Honored Contributor

They get tons of applicants (60,000-70,000 each year has been reported) and don't need to recruit, but they see others they think could be good and draft them. We end up with naive newbies who know nothing and are easy targets.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gardenman. Sounds like more manipulation by production.

Respected Contributor

I watched last night on bbad omg can Victoria make any more noise? And Cody and Christine they are so fake. Does she ever have a genuine thought? Nicole looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there.
Respected Contributor

I swear this show would be awesome if gardenman was running it!
Super Contributor

You have a point, LoriLori. I'm just having a hard time because I don't like any of the remaining choices. Trying to find enough redeeming qualities in one of them is becoming impossible. But I suppose using the logic of Cody doing it as a game move, that would increase his eligibility in that area since nobody this season seemed to know the meaning of strategy (other than follow the leader).

Too bad Derrick was on national TV. He might have made a good spy with his seeming ability to control people. But then again, most people aren't hand-picked dimwits. I suppose he deserves to win the most out ov our remaining choices. I'm just mad at him for some of his actions - including his thinking he can lie to US. Some of his "I tried my best, America" comments were downright funny.

Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Caravaggio said: I swear this show would be awesome if gardenman was running it!

Totally agree, Caravaggio.

Super Contributor

On 9/2/2014 SoozieQ2 said:
On 9/2/2014 Caravaggio said: I swear this show would be awesome if gardenman was running it!

Totally agree, Caravaggio.

ITA too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamonds22