Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/30/2014!!!

And a new day dawns in the BB 16 house with Nicole working to shift alliances and split up the big dummies. Nicole and Christine are the two nominees and Derrick and Nicole are the Have Nots.

Frankie, Caleb and Christine were bashing Victoria some more last night with Frankie particularly offended that when he handed Victoria his HOH camera to take a picture of him and Derrick that Frankie wasn't even in the picture. (Oh my God! There's a picture taken inside the house without Frankie in it?!?!? Call production! We need a Photoshop expert to insert Frankie into the picture! We must fix this appalling mistake!)

Nicole and Victoria continued to bond, with Nicole telling Victoria that her and Derrick are the only two people left in the game with a heart. Frankie thinks that it's nice that Victoria has a babysitter in Nicole. Frankie doesn't have a clue that Nicole is planting seeds in both Victoria's and Derrick's minds making Frankie a big target.

Christine's upset that the other two girls won't even look at her or talk to her anymore. Yeah, it's funny how the second or third time you stab someone in the back and then walk away cackling that people tend to stop trusting you and wanting to be your friend. Frankie reassured Christine that Nicole is a monster and that's the problem. (Yeah. Okay then.) Frankie thinks it's great that they've turned the girls against one another.

Nicole and Derrick have had some game talk in the Have Not room where Nicole has planted seeds that Frankie will put Derrick up and out at the first opportunity. She's reminded Derrick how close Frankie is to Caleb, Christine and Cody and that they're running out of people to put up if someone comes down, so Derrick could end up going up and out if Frankie wins HOH.

Later today we should have the POV comp. Hopefully Nicole wins it, though Victoria winning it and using it on Nicole would be ideal. They'd both be safe then and the idiots would have to vote out one of their own. I'm just not sure Victoria would use it on Nicole unless Derrick completely approved. I'll post back after the POV comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/30/2014!!!

Just read part of the STAR magazine and it had a story of Frankie's sister. The story was how she has become a diva. Producer's are having a hard time working with her as she is being very demanding, wanting everything her way. I wonder how long her career will last as her fans are slowly going to fade away. She is putting herself on the top like Mariah Carey, and she is nothing but a snot nose at age 21....she has a lot to learn. I would suggest she save her money as it is not going to last long!!

Contributor

GM Gardenman, first of all I need to know about your book you were going to publish last year I vowed to buy it and I was wondering if it was for sale yet. My second question is the videos that the outgoing "guests" take to the jury house are they just selected scenes or are they full shows. My hubbie thinks they pick and choose what the jury See's, I say they get the full show. Thank you so much for your insight!!! Formally known as beadaholic
Super Contributor

Well, I'd love to see Nicole as one of the final two. Frankie too?? Actually I don't dislike any of them intensely. Donny was getting on my nerves and now that he's gone, I'm just sort of bored with it. It will get nasty now probably so close to the end.

I always fall asleep before it's over.

Hi, GM - have a nice holiday week-end!

Valued Contributor

When Frankie eventually exits the house I hope instead of booing the audience remains silent or chants it's about time. Booing would just convince Frankie that viewers are upset that he was evicted.

Valued Contributor

I don't know how anyone who watches the live feeds could like Frankie, Christine, or Caleb. They are simply horrible people...unkind, entitled, lying, mean. Just vile!

Valued Contributor

I agree KKali, they are beyond despicable. Hope Nicole can win that veto.
Respected Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Marp2 said:

When Frankie eventually exits the house I hope instead of booing the audience remains silent or chants it's about time. Booing would just convince Frankie that viewers are upset that he was evicted.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

Well it turns out to be an advantage that Nicole & Derrick are have nots together. This way Nicole can influence Derrick to get out Christine instead of her this week. I read where Derrick told the cameras he was going to make a move so hopefully it will benefit Nicole. Fingers crossed!!!!
Respected Contributor

According to Jokers, Frankie's the only one not picked for the veto!

edited to add: Caleb picked HG choice, and chose Cody instead of Frankie.

Christine picked Victoria's chip, and is not happy.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥