Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/21/2014!!!

On 8/21/2014 gardenman said: They could do that, but there are enough clips of significant events that they should be able to watch anything important. Most years the counselors advise the house guests to get away from the game for a while and spend time with their friends and families before looking back at everything. There's a lot of relief that comes with being out of the game and most house guests aren't overly anxious to relive any of it for a few weeks/months. I think it was sometime in January or February before Jessie from BB 15 watched anything and she was shocked by what the others had said about her.

I wasn't even sure if the transcripts are archived once the season ends, so I thought I'd ask (even though I think it would be laborious to sift through all the days to try to find something specific). I know Zach mentioned he wanted to immediately read everything he could get his hands on, as soon as the season is over. I think Victoria might want to as well, and possibly Christine. The others would probably wait. As self-absorbed as Frankie is, I don't think he cares what's been said or what people think of him.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

On 8/21/2014 sassy68 said: Game on...I have seen a few interviews with Zach's parent and he indeed was a hyperactive kid so that may be part of why he acts the way he does. His parents are good people and care very much for him however.

sassy..... you know... I saw the beginning of an interview with his parents.... they seemed like very nice people.... thanks for telling me about his hyperactivity. I do feel they love him; I think he will go home and do ok. This experience may help him grow up some; what do you think?

Trusted Contributor

On 8/21/2014 i like celery said:

game-on, Nice to see you back on the thread! Great assessments on the HGs. Are you a therapist? :-) I have a feeling Zach is going to try to remain friends with Frankie once they're both outside the House, and I just know he'll be disappointed once again. I think I saw one of Zach's parents' interviews that sassy mentioned in her post. They seem lovely, and seem like such a great family. I'm kind of looking forward to tonight's show to see who walks back in. Hoping it's Hayden, but not sure anyone can really even make a difference.

Thanks, I like celery.... and I am a retired therapist/social worker.... I agree that if Zack does try to remain friends with Frankie he will be disappointed. I don't know if Frankie knows much about how to be loyal.... but this isn't the real world, so I could be wrong. I think Zack has a good foundation at home and they will love him thru this all. However, he will have some thinking to do about his seksual orientation, I believe.

I am looking forward to seeing who comes back.... hoping it is Hayden, too.... do you think he will fight the hardest? I am not sure.... he may not have the most motive. Nicole had a lot of motive.... she was apologizing to her family, esp. her mom when she knew she was leaving.... time will tell....

You know, even tho I can see who these people are, and like some more than others.... I could not live in this house for the time they do.... so I have to give them ALL kudos for that.

Honored Contributor

On 8/21/2014 LoriLori said:

Gardenman, I know you don't know exactly what the comp is but does this mean the jury won't be participating in the same comp as the houseguests, like they did last year? And do you think it's fair for luck to decide who returns? Seems to me it should involve skill.

It's definitely a different comp. There's a shuffleboard like center area with four lanes coming into it. I'm guessing the HOH comp will be an endurance comp. Maybe the tea cup comp?

My only issue with it being a luck comp is that someone like Jocasta, who has done absolutely nothing all season, could come back in and continue to do nothing. I'd rather see a competitor come back in than someone who got lucky.

And I'll post who comes back as soon as I know and who the HOH is when that's decided. It could be a late one tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And Zach's voted out by a 5-0 vote.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And it's time for one of the four to reenter the game.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the returning house guest is. . . . . Nicole!!!!!
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Did the 4 of them compete? or did Nicole just ring the door bell and come in? Now what happens.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

No HOH comp on the show tonight. I loved Julie getting the ice bucket dump on live TV.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tucka. They competed and Nicole and Jocasta were tied, but Nicole had a disc closest to the center so she won.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!