Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

What a bummer that was tonight. The only bright spot was when Donny won the POV. I wonder if they're doing the HOH tonight and then showing it Sunday?

And I'm not happy they are continuing with the 2 HOH's and BOB - bah humbug.

Trusted Contributor

no use saying anything,it is what it is, I am wondering about Donnie is he okey? read he looked pale after the p.o.v. Probably sad he had to take himself off cause he knew who would go up.I do hope heyden comes back would be a waste if Jocasta came back.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

Tucka, I was wondering the same thing about Donny. I love Donny, but is he really that out of shape that he needed to run so slowly during the Power of Veto competition, and then collapse at the end? I can see how he probably collapsed out of sheer emotion, but I was practically having a heart attack at how slow he was running during the competition! :-) I was so nervous for him (and Hayden) I was yelling at the tv for Donny to run faster! So glad Donny won the POV, but I'm sure it was bittersweet for him.

This is the first season of BB I've watched in ages - I think the last I season I watched was when Adam won!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

Just wondering if Nicole got a chance to ask Cody, Derrick or Caleb "what happened?" ????? I could not hear the tiny bit of whispering they showed during the fast moving show tonight. But it seems she would be trying to find out WHO caused the last minute change. Or perhaps she already knows. I almost got sick when I realized it was my 3 favorites against the whole remaining houseguests. I hope Hayden gets to come back too!!

Super Contributor

Suzie, Derrick told Nicole they didn't have the votes to get out Zach but that was a lie. He's trying to get on her good side and continuing to manipulate his way through this game. He is really smart. I hope Nicole doesn't put her trust in him. She seems to be believing him but you never know. She could be playing him too. It's going to be fun from now on because they are starting to turn on each other.
Trusted Contributor

Well here I am. Up way to late,watching after dark,Nicole and Christine won h.o.h., naieve Nicole believes everything Chris is saying, of course frank has to come in and play his game,throwing the other four guys under the bus,begging her to let him prove his loyalty to her cant stand him. Nicole is so naive,who knows what she will do falling for Chris and Frankie's lies,wake up girl you were given another chance don't blow it,OK see everyone later. Tucka.