Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

I think Ariana Grande has three songs in the top twenty now (or so I've read someplace.) She seems to be the next big teen singer. I don't listen to a lot of teen singers, so I wouldn't know.

I really feel cheated for tonight's show. We were finally getting a shift (at least somewhat) in the power dynamics and there was a good chance that Frankie or Christine would be heading out the door in the second eviction tonight, only to have it spun around and now Donny, Nicole, or Hayden are more likely going unless one of them wins HOH. I find that very disappointing. I won't miss Jocasta and I would miss Zach, but this house needs a good shaking and now it's not likely to happen unless Hayden or Donny wins the first HOH and then Nicole/Donny/Hayden wins the second HOH.

It could be a long night tonight if the second HOH comp is an endurance comp. The timing would be off a bit for an endurance comp with so many house guests on slop, but you never know.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am very disappointed as well, Gman.

I still wish Nicole had gone to Christine and insisted that she use the POV to remove one of those so that Frankie could be backdoored. I understand that Christine thought it would hurt her game, BUT, Nicole should have reminded her that they had been BFF for the first few weeks, and perhaps even BEGGED her to use it. I only watch the CBS show as I have mentioned before, so I am sure I am missing something, but I just wish Nicole and Hayden had tried harder to get Christine to use that POV. She showed them her hand by not doing so.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If you live in the NY metro viewing area , you can see the 9:00 live episode on Channel 55 and rerun on Channel 2 at around 2:30 tomorrow morning.
Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 suzieQ4me said:

I am very disappointed as well, Gman.

I still wish Nicole had gone to Christine and insisted that she use the POV to remove one of those so that Frankie could be backdoored. I understand that Christine thought it would hurt her game, BUT, Nicole should have reminded her that they had been BFF for the first few weeks, and perhaps even BEGGED her to use it. I only watch the CBS show as I have mentioned before, so I am sure I am missing something, but I just wish Nicole and Hayden had tried harder to get Christine to use that POV. She showed them her hand by not doing so.

Hayden and Nicole knew the only way they could get Christine to use the POV was by telling her they'd put up Donny as the replacement and swear that they'd vote out Donny. When they then put up Frankie instead it would have been a declaration of war. They weren't sure that Christine would buy into their story and would turn on them and rally the house against them, so they took the safer option.

What they did instead, work to get Zach evicted by the house, was a safer move since everyone but Caleb supported that move, but thanks to Caleb questioning the move and Derrick deciding that Nicole and Hayden are masterminds working with Donny to destroy his game, then it all imploded badly on Hayden and Nicole. You can't really argue with what Hayden and Nicole did. They exposed Frankie's and Christine's scheming to Cody and Derrick, but Derrick and Cody decided that it was all a lie. (It wasn't.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

susieQ.....Nicole could have begged.... but the chances are that Christine would have lied.... she has developed this nasty habit of lying to others ....

Honored Contributor

Arianna Grande is very popular with the tween set. She's had pop hits and done television. Ask any 13 year old girl who she is and you'll probably get an enthusiastic response.

As for Frankie (who usually seems to me to be coked up), he has incredible popularity on Youtube and I bet they're not all tweens. He may have brought new eyeballs to BB and if his fans are watching there are enough of them to meaningfully affect the ratings.

So I imagine the Moonves/Chen household has experienced something like this the past few nights:

3 A.M.

Julie Chen: "Honey, stop screaming! Wake up, you're having that nightmare again!"

Les Moonves: "It won't stop. Frankie gets evicted and his fans stop watching! Down goes the demo!"

Julie Chen: "But honey, Frankie's still in the house. And there's plenty you can do to see he stays there. Or bring him back if he's evicted. Go back to sleep."

Les Moonves: "You're right, darling. Good night."

And he turns over and sleeps until the nightmare comes again.

Trusted Contributor

Lori, that is cute!

Gman, thanks for explaining that to me. I knew I missed something. Rats. I will have to get my mind wrapped around Donny and Hayden and Nicole going home soon, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, SuzieQ!

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 game-on said:
On 8/7/2014 occasional rain said:

It will be interesting to see what happens to him when he cheats and eats a non-approved food, you know he will.

are you speaking about Frankie?

yes

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 8/7/2014 occasional rain said:
On 8/7/2014 Caravaggio said:

Funny I have been a Victoria supporter from the start....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Really, why?

I felt she was getting the short end of the stick because she was quiet. Not liked by the house because she did not act like the other girls. They made fun of her and still do. She is a floater like everyone else in there this season. I think she is smart, she quietly watches everyone.

She doesn't fit in with the crude exhibitionist crowd. I won't mind at all if she wins.