Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

And after having their halfway party last night complete with cake, Caleb (after reportedly downing six beers) got to thinking about the numbers of people left in the house and did a bit of calculating and decided that voting out Zach was a bad idea. He talked to Frankie and wondered why they're voting out a member of the Bomb Squad and reminded Frankie of how important numbers are at this stage of the game. Derrick and Cody then discussed this and decide Caleb might be right.

Derrick then had a discussion with Nicole and Nicole told him that Zach had to go and this upset Derrick who couldn't understand why Nicole wanted to vote out someone who's not coming after Derrick. (Hint: It might have something to do with the fact that Zach is coming after Nicole you bran dead moron! That's why she wants him out!) Derrick then decided to tell Frankie that Hayden and Nicole were trying to backdoor him (something Derrick and Cody were on board with also) to get Frankie back on their side and save Zach. Cody then told Christine that Frankie had been Nicole and Hayden's target this week for backdooring.

Cody and Derrick were upset that they've sent home their allies three of the past four weeks. (Devin, Amber, and Brittany each of whom left at Derrick's orders which he apparently forgot.) Hayden and Nicole are now the evil manipulators who have tricked them into gutting their own alliance! Oh, those evil-doers! And Donny's clearly in on it too! So the plan now is if any of the bug dummies wins HOH that Hayden and Donny will be the nominations with Nicole available as the replacement.

Frankie assured Hayden that the vote will be unanimous with Zach leaving while his allies are discussing whether to tell Nicole and Hayden the truth or not. They're planning to tell Victoria that Hayden and Nicole are after her and planned to vote her out soon, to get her on their side so it'll be the house against Donny, Nicole, and Hayden.

So, now Jocasta is leaving. Nicole, Donny and Hayden are the top three targets, the idiots who have all been plotting against one another all week with little to no help from Donny, Hayden and Nicole are now reunited and somehow convinced that those three were behind everything that happened. Zach is being lied to and told that this was a last minute switch and that his allies were planning to keep him the whole time. The number of lies this group tells and their readiness to believe them all is incredible to watch.

Well, it should make for an interesting show tonight. Caleb can once again claim to be in charge of the house as he's single-handedly saved Zach from certain eviction. If it wasn't for him Zach would be gone. It should be an interesting show tonight. A Hayden win in the HOH would certainly liven things up a bit. I wouldn't be shocked to see him put up Derriick and Frankie if he won HOH. Hayden knows they're the two alpha males in the house. If they let the vote go with just Hayden and Donny voting to evict Zach then he'll know that they've lied to him and it's time to target them. It should be a good show tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/07/2014!!!

Even though I am very disturbed at the fact that this move keeps Frankie moving closer to the finale, at least we finally have a game. I agree about Jocasta.....very witty, funny girl. Interesting that she doesn't get much air time emphasizing that aspect of her great personality. You are right, BUSY BEAVER TUCKA.....Frankie is an over the line pig. I am under the impression that children watch the show...his remarks last night should have been edited. After Victoria's DR sessions with Caleb, I am beginning to think there is a funny, smart girl under the facade (as you said , GM ) .....I have never disliked delusional Caleb. If I could get past my disdain for Christine and Frankie, I could find someone else to dislike.
Respected Contributor

darn that booze!!! I want Zach out this week. UGH! I hope they change their minds yet again today.

Trusted Contributor

GOOD GRIEF!

Frequent Contributor

I'm not a fan of Zach's, but I am glad to hear he might "dodge the bullet" and remain in the house. I love this news! He might be a froot-loop dingus, but at least he plays the game. Jocasta, on the other hand? Don't get me started! Looking forward to to tonight's show!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Esteemed Contributor

Hope they go back to the plan to evict Zack, even though I do enjoy him. If Zack stays, I really want Haydon or Donny to win HOH. That will really cause Frankie to freak out being on the block.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I'm happy that Zak is staying and not sorry Jocasta will go. He adds fun to the show, without him and Caleb it would be boring. If Nicole was as clever as she thinks she is she wouldn't have depended on the POV to get rid of Frankie. That he would have two chances to save himself is better odds than counting on someone winning POV and using it. Had she put up Frankie and Derrick she could have gotten one of the power players out no matter who won POV using it or not.

Respected Contributor

Funny I have been a Victoria supporter from the start....

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Caravaggio said:

Funny I have been a Victoria supporter from the start....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Really, why?

Contributor

Looks like our local CBS station will be airing pre-season football tonight. Is there a site to watch BB online? Definitely don't want to miss the show!