Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/06/2014!!!

I forgot about them bringing someone back. I'm sure if Frankie goes soon Grodner will find a way to bring him back - blech. Really wish it was either Frankie or Christine going this week. Guess there's still hope depending on tomorrow's 2nd eviction.

I'm probably the only one here but for the past couple weeks I've really been getting a kick out of Jacosta's diary room comments. For some reason she cracks me up sometimes. I've also wondered if Victoria is as dingy as she is acting.

Seriously, was it necessary for them to air what Frankie said when Caleb was getting his head shaved??? He is disgusting.

That was a cool POV comp tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Danky, yes I did get some stuff done,even went grocery shopping yippee.The reason I don't care for Frankie is because what comes out of his mouth,why don't they bleep some of it?Sure seems like he is this years chosen one,again he gets away with so much more than the othersI don't care for the way he has used zak,who truly has feelings for him.I won't be surprised if Frankie votes to keep Zak,knowing everyone else is voting him out.That way Zak will have a vote for Frankie if he is in the jury.And dear ole Frankie's hands are clean.If Frankie is there next week and doesn't win h.o.h who will he kiss up to?Of course who ever is h.o.h.I wish they would change the rule and no one can sleep in that room un less you are the occupier.Tucka.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jocasta is amusing, I won't be surprised if she ends up on a sitcom.

I like Victoria and I like Zak; I even like Caleb but it's impossible to like Frankie.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no idiots Cody and derrick panicked and told Christine and Frankie everything,now they won't vote Zak out,they just handed Frankie the game.calieb is the one that got them to thinking about the numbers if they get rid of Zak,so here we go again. Tucka..