Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/06/2014!!!

And Zach's eviction is rolling ahead with the whole house (except for Zach) now aware that he's leaving on Thursday. Caleb (the king of the house) was the last to be informed that he'd decided it was time for Zach to go. It looks like another unanimous vote to evict this week with Zach expecting it to be Jocasta going only to be surprised to find it's him.

Victoria is kind of intriguing to me these days. She's apparently aware that people think she's in La La land and is enjoying and encouraging that belief. Could it all be an act to get farther in the game and then a brilliant tactician will emerge? Hayden and Nicole are buddying up to Victoria more and more, and Victoria confided to Nicole that she hasn't trusted Frankie since the first time he nominated her. Frankie and Christine seem to be targets one and two for the double eviction with pretty much everyone in the house having them in their sights at this time.

Poor Caleb. The three weeks of slop haven't helped his thought processes any. Not that they were all that effective to begin with. He's now calling Amber his 'ex' and continuing to believe that he's in charge of the whole house. There was a brief period there a few weeks back when he could feel control fo the house slipping from his grasp, but he's lost that feeling somewhere and seems to be living in the hope that he still has some control. (He doesn't.)

Everyone's reassuring Zach that he's staying,but they're all such horrible liars that he should have a good feel for what's really going on. IF this week plays out as expected we could see Zach leave first on Thursday followed by Frankie or Christine next, with whichever one of those two survives the second eviction, the likely target for eviction the next week. Things should stay pretty quiet today. Everyone's on board and Zach seems to be buying the lies and reassurances.

It looks like we could see the final weeks of the game play out among Caleb, Jocasta, Victoria, Donny and whoever survives of Cody/Derrick and Nicole/Hayden. Expect to see at least one evictee return to the game given the extended ending date. (Bet on Frankie, since he's one of Grodner's pets this year.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 :Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/06/2014!!!

For a season that spoke of twists this season has been nothing but predictable. bad production crew.

Trusted Contributor

I count 7 more evictions, including this week.... with 2 going this week, there would be 6 more going....aren't there 11 left now.... wouldn't that come out right? I guess math isn't my strong suit.

I think Caleb is in his own world....and Frankie is also.... it is interesting how the house decides on the eviction and all try to justify their decision....

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman I am warming up to Victoria and wondered the same thing,has it been an act?She is acting differently now so we will see. As far as Frankie returning ,noooo I hope not ,can't the production see that the audience is turned off on him?Calieb is a nut job,I blinked when I heard him call Amber his ex. ,then I laughed.I wish she could come back but since she has been interviewed guess not. How about Zak coming back and getting even with Frankie if he is still there.Frankie actually told zak you owe me a vote. Frankie is so gross,the things he says and does is disgusting. I just don't care for that kind of nasty goings on,and no I am not a prude. Yes Heyden does it to but not the one who starts it.Hoping Frankie goes first then Christine,then Derrick.Also do you think calieb was really in the service? He lies so much and wouldn't he have a buzz cut then? He acts surprised with the way he looks.Victoria mention that he never brushed his teeth and stunk,well that's just a turn off isn't it.??Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

tucka.... I am wondering if Caleb suffers from something like PTSD..... he really is strange....

Trusted Contributor

game-on, Calieb was talking about that last night,he said they thought he had it but he didn't do much about it,he just talks and talks that I usually lose interest cause its all about him.He definetly has something wrong . Now he thinks he will be a star when he gets out and wants to be a big star in a war movie. Get real Calieb.tucka..

Frequent Contributor

Victoria has a split personality... she is a wreck when she is nominated and somewhat fun when she has safety. Now that there are bigger fish to fry (Christine and Frankie) look for her to feel more secure. Having said that, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE FINAL 2. But stranger things have happened in the Big Brother House!

Trusted Contributor

gardenman - assuming the plan goes as expected and Zack gets evited tomorrow is he the 1st person in the jury? TIA

Respected Contributor

Really nothing to add except I wish it were Thursday night ! I am not routing for Victoria but I don't think it has anything to do with "deserve". If she makes it to the end, just by virtue of the fact that she got there (regardless of the method ) makes her deserving of the prize. I still can't quite figure out who is playing whom.....is everyone lying to everyone ? Hi TUCKA......get thoses dishes done and that floor swept !
Honored Contributor

On 8/6/2014 sabra said:

gardenman - assuming the plan goes as expected and Zack gets evited tomorrow is he the 1st person in the jury? TIA

We don't know about the jury just yet. If it's a nine person jury and they don't re-insert anyone, then the jury should start with Zach. If it's a seven person jury and/or they reinsert people back into the house then the jury will start later.

I think it would be funny to learn that Victoria had adopted the personna we've seen all season and is really a big fan of the show and making up all of the nonsense she's spouted. It's not unprecedented for a pawn to survive long into the game and even win. Jordan Lloyd in her first season was a pawn pretty much every week as Jessie's side of the house dominated the game in the early going and kept putting Jordan up against the more powerful players. Then when power finally shifted Jordan came on a bit and ended up winning the whole season. We could see something similar with Jocasta or Victoria this year if either one has any game. It looks like the bigger players will be picking one another off for the next few weeks so Jocasta and Victoria are likely to get quite a bit further.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!