Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/05/2014!!!

And Zach's fate is now pretty much sealed. Cody and Derrick managed to get Frankie and Christine on board with voting out Zach and Zach is a goner. (Barring a last minute miracle of some sort.) Zach thinks he's perfectly safe and will definitely be in the top five if not the top two with Frankie, but Zach is leaving well before that. The vote will likely be unanimous to evict Zach. There was talk of splitting the vote 4-4 so Nicole could break the tie and evict Zach to hide the Detonators, but they decided no one would believe Zach if he tried to expose the Detonators since he'd nominated Christine (a Detonator) and that Zach would only have 30 seconds or so to try and spill things. Thursday night could be kind of entertaining with Zach going up and out.

The HOH camera will come out today and Nicole will do her HOH blog, but other than that nothing terribly exciting should go down. The DR will stir up chatter about who to keep, but it doesn't look like there will be any real suspense this week. The house guests will start taping their goodbye messages later today and the house should be pretty calm.

It wasn't a bad HOH for Nicole. She wasn't able to get her top target out in Frankie, but she got one of his two top allies out in Zach and Frankie is pretty clearly teed up now for most of the house with Cody and Derrick agreeing Frankie has to go sooner rather than later. Christine's teed up right behind Frankie, so the double eviction on Thursday could be pretty entertaining and make for a lively jury house. (If the jury starts now.) Instead of Frankie and Zach being the final two, they could end up the first two jurors. The final show this year will be on September 24th. I haven't played with the numbers yet, but that could open the door for a juror or two to return as it seems a bit later than normal for the last show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/05/2014!!!

I can't quite figure Zach out. Is he really that unkind? Or is that a BB act? Well, if he goes home on Thursday, his act didn't work. He stirs the pot too much. That being said, if I had my druthers, Jocasta would be going home. She's just clinging on, and her alliance with the Lord is a bit much for the BB game.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon everyone.... I only watched a bit if BBAD early this morning but I did see Derrick speaking with Frankie, then with Cody, then with Nicole, then with Victoria......does anyone know with whom he has a REAL deal ?
Valued Contributor

I'm not all that crazy about Zach, but I will be kind of sorry to see him go. At least he's entertaining while Jocasta is a big snore. There are several who add nothing to the house, and Jocasta is at the top of the list.
Honored Contributor

Zach is far more entertaining than Jocasta, but he's also a nightmare to be allied with. You never know what he's going to say or do and that can drive you crazy if you're trying to play a careful game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hello, Iam a bit sad about Zak leaving he was fun to watch,his mistake was getting involved with Frankie,who used him from the start[my opinion only] and I do believe Zak really "liked " Frankie.the house guest need to get a back bone,and make a strong move,hopefully the idiots will put Frankie and Christine upthis week.If Frankie gets h.o.h then forget it. I do believe that b.b. wants him to win. Again last night theres Frankie in almost every scene,sick of him,hes just a nasty unlikeable person [my opinion only].Still liking Donny or Heyden.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I am conflicted on whether I want Zach to go or not. Really wish Christine would have used the POV and that they backdoored Frankie. I haven't been posting much this season as I don't have alot to say with this group. Hopefully it will liven up when they go to 1 HOH. Still like Donny (who doesn't?), Nicole, Hayden, Cody, and Derrick. I watched Amber's interview with Jeff after she was evicted. She was way too nice IMO - I would have blasted Caleb as I still think she never had a chance because of Caleb.

Gardenman, I do get on here every morning and read your posts - thank you for keeping up with this so-so season.

Trusted Contributor

I agree Sabra its been a so,so season.I find my self barely watching after dark,reading paper,doing chores ,in past seasons I would be glued to the set. It is boring,I want to tell them to get with it and do something.I wouldn't be surprise if Frankie doesn't vote for zak to leave,that way Zak will think he is on his side and if hes in the jury he will give Frankie his vote.Any thing can happen this Thursday and I won't be surprised maybe Zak will stay.Who ever wins this year will deserve it,cause they lasted,only Frankie will be a disappointment cause its b.b. choice and I do not like that,again notice he gets fish ,sings ,dances,does much more than any of the others get a way with.Hes finally on slop that is a surprise.Wouldn't be surprised if they give him food to eat in the dr room. ha,ha. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I will believe Zack is leaving when he is walking out the door; but he could just be going to jury.... and there will be a second person leaving this week, too.

I think Zack is just a crazy kid who likes attention and thinks it will keep him in the house.

There are 7 evictions (Thurs) before the last day ...Sept 24.

Trusted Contributor

I will take a chance here most of you are probably in bed now, I would love to see Amber come back, Julie didn't tell her any big secrets so maybe she will ring that door and shock them rascals. tucka.