Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

And Zach is back in the crosshairs! Christine and Frankie both had long chats with Nicole yesterday attempting to assure her that she'd be safe keeping Zach and that Jocasta has to go. Nicole then told Hayden, Cody and Derrick all that was told to her and they've now decided that Zach is working too closely with Christine and Frankie and that he's got to go. Derrick likes the idea of tricking Christine into using the POV on Jocasta and then backdooring Frankie, but thinks that might be too risky. (Still, it's worth the shot.)

We'll have the POV ceremony later today where Christine will likely decide not to use the POV and then the serious campaigning will start. Christine and Frankie have made it very clear they want Zach to stay and that insistence on keeping Zach has made Cody and Derrick question which side Zach is truly on. Cody and Derrick have to make a decision on who they trust the most and at this moment (before DR interference) it seems to be Nicole and Hayden. If they keep Zach then they run the risk of having Zach, Christine and Frankie after them with Hayden, Nicole and possibly Donny and Jocasta after them on the other side. It's time for Cody and Derrick to pick a side and which side they pick will be interesting to watch.

Right now the four safest people in the house are probably Donny, Jocasta, Victoria and Caleb. It looks like we're going to see a war of attrition among Hayden, Nicole, Frankie, Cody, Christine, Derrick, Zach as they seem more worried about each other than the four weaker players. We're entering the "big move" phase of the game now where the smaller fish are likely to swim through while the bigger fish get picked off as power swings in the house. If Frankie, or Christine win HOH this week you're likely to see them nominate some combination of Cody, Derrick, Hayden, Nicole. If Hayden, Cody or Derrick win HOH this week you're likely to see them target Frankie and Christine. (By the backdoor if nothing else.) Things are getting to the nitty gritty and most of the bigger players don't want to "waste" an HOH now on a lesser player.

We'll see what happens today at the POV ceremony and then afterwards. Expect the vote to flip flop a few ties between now and Thursday, but right now things look bad for Zach.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

GOOD MORNING, GM........I'm on Derrick's page but I would take my chances......worth the risk as far as I can see. My two current BB obsessions are the filthy mess they live in and the Cody and Christine connection. I didn't watch much of the feeds yesterday but when I did check in they were sitting on the sofa holding hands and she was looking at him with such intimacy that, knowing she has a husband, was very uncomfortable to watch. He must be alternating between frustration and rage. Hope he doesn't blame Cody.
Respected Contributor

I am ready for some fireworks! Getting bored with the show as it is being played so far. I hope Zach goes home first. I like Frankie but know he can't make it to the end.

Contributor

Now that is weird for Christine to be sitting around holding hands with Cody and making goo goo eyes at him. She is married and should act like it. You see her laying in the bed in the HOH room with guys which is not right either. If I were her husband, I would be so mad plus that has to be embarrassing to him for family and friends to see that. And, oh please, she better not say it was for her game.

Thanks gardenman for your great updates!

Respected Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Good day said:

Now that is weird for Christine to be sitting around holding hands with Cody and making goo goo eyes at him. She is married and should act like it. You see her laying in the bed in the HOH room with guys which is not right either. If I were her husband, I would be so mad plus that has to be embarrassing to him for family and friends to see that. And, oh please, she better not say it was for her game.

Derrick is another one who seems to forget he is married. Too touchy feely imo.

Respected Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 8/4/2014 Good day said:

Derrick is another one who seems to forget he is married. Tootouchy feely imo.

Christine holding hands with Cody is the least of it. The other night their lower bodies were so entwined that it was obscene ,regardless of their marital status. I just came on to post as I am catching up on BBAD and my topic was Derrick. He is lying on the hammock TOTALLY playing Victoria. I don't like her but she doesn't appear to be a very sophisticated girl. He just got finished looking her in the eye (while lying way too close IMO) and telling her he is exactly who he says he is. My DH is a huggy , touchy, gregarious guy. He would NEVER , as a married man, be as physical as these people are. ( Not that I would know about anyway....lol ) The only person who seems to have any sense of decorum or physical boundaries is Donny.
Contributor

Now I didn't know all of that as I haven't been watching BBAD. Married people need to act like married people even though they are playing this game. Donny is a class act and would not act so stupid. I loved when Donny got his letter from Christine last night---that was sweet.

Respected Contributor

How incredibly endearing was it when Donny blushed while reading how his GF said she missed his kisses and snuggling with him ? Ma and Pa Donny raised a really nice boy !
Respected Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Danky said: How incredibly endearing was it when Donny blushed while reading how his GF said she missed his kisses and snuggling with him ? Ma and Pa Donny raised a really nice boy !

Danky I totally agree with you on this and post #5. I think Donny is playing an honest and civilized game. I believe it is why Derrick does not like him. What amazes me is Derrick seems to not care his wife and child and family can see how he is acting. Makes you wonder what kind of people they are if they are OK with this. Not saying they are but he must of spoken with his wife prior on this you would think..

Super Contributor

I've also not seen so much hugging going on in past seasons. I think it comes from Frankie who hugs and kisses at the drop of a hat. I think Derrick is manipulating Victoria and she's too naive to know she's being played. Maybe he wants to take her to F2 because who will vote for Victoria. Derrick has a F2 with Cody but when push comes to shove Cody is playing a very social game and wildly popular with the girls. I'm not sure who would win between Derrick and Cody if they both make it to the end.