Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

Nicole could have put up Frankie instead of Jocasta and if he won POV she could still have gotten rid of Zack or Derrick or Cody or Caleb. Instead she counted on the POV being used so she's wasted her HOH.

As for deserving to win, whomever manages to make it to the end, no matter how they did it, deserves to win. Otherwise the winner would be the person who won the most competitions or scored the most points; if that's what you want then watch that Ninja thing or golf.

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

On 8/4/2014 sassy68 said: Victoria is still in the house because she is an easy vote for Derrick and his gang, not because she's playing strategically. Actually Zach & Jacosta were ahead of Caleb and Veronica in the Battle of the Block and almost won except for one domino towards the end. Veronica is not the competitor she thinks she is. She came in dead last in the POV. When you watch the live feeds, you see what really goes on. It's quite different than what they show on prime time.
. I have seen the live feeds at night and I read jokers and Morty's. I know the "live shows" are edited. But I agree with Occasional rain whoever makes it to the end how ever they played deserves to win. And crazy as that may seem it could be Victoria. I also agree that Nicole wasted her HOH.