Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

On 8/4/2014 sassy68 said: Anyone who brings Victoria to the F2 is desperate for money. If you had any integrity you would want to win against another good player. Anyone can win against Victoria. Easy win! Unfortunately she probably will be dragged to the end and win $50,000 for doing nothing but complaining and crying.

The whole point of the game is to get to the end and win. Only a fool would take a strong competitor and there is nothing laudable about a fool.

Honored Contributor

And the POV wasn't played for the first time all season. There was talk of trying to convince Christine that Nicole would backdoor Donny then put up Frankie, but Nicole wasn't fond of the idea.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

That's your opinion, occasional rain, not mine. I want to see people who deserve to win...win the money.
Respected Contributor

I know that the majority here do not like Victoria but amazingly for someone who ""does nothing"" she is still in the house. I think it is funny that when she competed with Caleb she won because Caleb knew how to give direction. The women in the house only know how to be nasty and demeaning to Victoria. They talk about her kinda like on here. But none of them know how to communicate and Victoria was able to work with no problem with Caleb. Yes she acts like a princess but really that place is a wreck so who exactly is doing the cleaning because it certainly does not look like any of them clean.

I am rooting for Donny to win but I hope Victoria stays longer then Derrick and his crew.

Super Contributor

Victoria is still in the house because she is an easy vote for Derrick and his gang, not because she's playing strategically. Actually Zach & Jacosta were ahead of Caleb and Veronica in the Battle of the Block and almost won except for one domino towards the end. Veronica is not the competitor she thinks she is. She came in dead last in the POV. When you watch the live feeds, you see what really goes on. It's quite different than what they show on prime time.
Trusted Contributor

I am with you guys, rattled,it goes up then it crashes hard, now its down again,why can't someone make a big move? If Frankie and his gang get in power believe me they will not hesitate.Now was the time to make it. Now they need to get rid of Zak [even though I like him],or it will be over for sure.Frankie is the head of the snake and it needs to be cut off.Tell me why he gets to go around and grab peoples privates, say disgusting things over and over,hes in practially every shot, he follows the camera,frankie time. Who said he won't win? B.B. wants him to win, then they can bring his so called famous sister up on the stage.As I said before Christines husband is upset with the way she is acting.[read that somewhere].She is the belly of the snake ,needs to be dealt with. Last night she told Cody he was her guy.Derrick told Cody to get closer to her and that was what last night was all about.Derrick is causing a lot of the indecisions,he rules over Cody and Victoria. Cody is a floater he has won nothing only his so called cute ness is keeping him around. At least Victoria has survived being put up.I am with you my house is suffering from neglect,I don't go anywhere ,this show consumes me.It has been a boring season with weak players.Hope Donny survives he deserves it all.I may be wrong about Cody didn't he win h.oh. once and put up Donny? Tucka.

Respected Contributor

TUCKA .....I was waiting for you to weigh in. I always enjoy (and agree with ) your perspective. On the live feeds, Zach, Frankie and Caleb were lying in bed.....Frankie was rubbing Zach inside his shorts. Caleb made a comment and Zach got embarrassed and rolled over. Zach professes to like women. Call me dense but I honestly do not get it. My sons like women. If they were in Zach's situation , Frankie would be a very hurt brother of a "famous" singer. Now...in terms of my mess...I threw in the laundry, loaded the dishwasher, put away the groceries, paid some bills and vacuumed the kitchen...SUZIE made me do it !!
Trusted Contributor

Danky,well now you have shamed me [ha.] I am going to go and do some house work,clean up the kitchen,and guess I better eat something,forget to do that also. Yes I just read what Frankie did in bed, what right does he have and why won't the guys say lay off. Guess they are all afraid to make waves,Frankie has the upper hand on this cast of idiots,thats why he will probably win if they don't wake up from there slumber. I am seeing Victoria in a slightly favorable way she is coming alive somewhat ,agree with Jocasta about her.I have 2 baskets of clothes to fold a dryer full to take out,so ho,ho, off to work I go. .Tucka,...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

Danky, you will be glad that I made you do those chores!! haha!! Now I have to get on Tucka and make her get her chores done as well. Then, I will have to work on my very own chores. Bummer. LOL

I think Cody is very cute, but I lost respect for him when I read what you folks wrote about his "closeness" with a married woman, just to get that extra vote. I think Donny has played a good enough game that he will have no regrets. I am still hoping for perhaps Frankie and/or Derrick going out this Thursday.........

Trusted Contributor

Okey suzie get with it,I haven't started yet, now I am going.Yes It would be great to see Frankie go this week ,I did like him the first week but then I saw how he played the game and I changed my mind,same with Derrick until he got a swollen head when he won h.o.h.Zak is going to be surprised when he watches this show and see how Frankie was trying to get him out that first week.[or second].now off I go,this time for sure. tucka.