Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/04/2014!!!

I am still hoping that Donny finds a way to make it to the final 2!!!

Even if my husband told me "I am going to do everything I need to do in order to win that big money, even if it means lying in bed with, hugging and kissing the girls in the house" I would still be hurt to the core to SEE him doing that! So, I don't know if Derrick's family or Christine's family had that talk, but I know I had rather my husband keep his integrity than win that money and be shown doing all that on national TV!!

Go Donny, Go Nicole, Go Hayden!! (Those 3 are still the most likable ones to me).

Honored Contributor

Everyone should want to take Victoria to the end with them. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out that this was all an act; Victoria was playing them, she is nothing like the Victoria in the BB house?

Occasional Contributor

Darrick has mentioned often he's going this his wife and daughter. I think he's aware of his questionable behavior in the house since he has made some reference to it. He there to win and will do what he feels to do to win. The end justifies the means. I'm sure his wife foes not like seeing him all touchy feely with Vic. Don't know a woman who would. He might get a pass if he wins the $500k but if he doesn't.... I think Derrick is going learn there are more important things than that money. Christine's head is being turned by a cute guy who is just using her as a warm body. There is no game play here. She lucky if she has a marriage after the show.
Respected Contributor

I agree with you ,OR....I think taking Victoria is everyone's best bet. I know I am kinda rambling today but it just occurred to me...have any of the hamsters had a fight with each other ? Past seasons there have been some real knock down , dragged out hostilities. ITA MsGirlyGirl.......I don't think Christine is playing Cody but I think he is playing her.....in real life I don't think he would give her the time of day.
Trusted Contributor

Yep, Christine is just a "vote" for Cody. I think the stronger players have decided to drag Victoria OR Christine to the end with them, knowing they can win against those 2, or have them as a vote. I know I am rambling today as well, but I do mean well. LOL

Respected Contributor

SUZIE....bet I have you beat in the rambling dept.....I cannot seem to get focused or "collected" today...I have a house that resembles the BB house , pantry items from this morning's grocery shopping all over the kitchen floor (in bags) , a pile of dirty laundry on top of the washer .......need I go on ? I think you've got the picture. Now tell me how to get motivated PLEASE !
Trusted Contributor

With folks in the house... I go by what I like in a person.... they have to go home and face the music.... I think Big Brother is a way to show that people will do about anything for money...

I am glad to see that some of the hamsters are waking up re: what is going on in the house.... I also see some of them are tired. At this point in the game, I think they have to decide how much they want to continue playing.... and how much they want to go to jury and just make their stipend.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Danky said: SUZIE....bet I have you beat in the rambling dept.....I cannot seem to get focused or "collected" today...I have a house that resembles the BB house , pantry items from this morning's grocery shopping all over the kitchen floor (in bags) , a pile of dirty laundry on top of the washer .......need I go on ? I think you've got the picture. Now tell me how to get motivated PLEASE !

Danky, you can do it, I have faith in you !! Just do one thing at a time - then the second, and you will get it all done! However, you will need to run to your computer every 30 min. and see if there are any updates from Gardenman! LOL. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Anyone who brings Victoria to the F2 is desperate for money. If you had any integrity you would want to win against another good player. Anyone can win against Victoria. Easy win! Unfortunately she probably will be dragged to the end and win $50,000 for doing nothing but complaining and crying.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/4/2014 sassy68 said: Anyone who brings Victoria to the F2 is desperate for money. If you had any integrity you would want to win against another good player. Anyone can win against Victoria. Easy win! Unfortunately she probably will be dragged to the end and win $50,000 for doing nothing but complaining and crying.

Sassy, I totally agree. It has happened a few times when an "undeserving" hamster wins some 2nd or 3rd place just by floating by.