Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Caleb throws the Competition, then Nicole is HOH and can't play in the next one. I worry Derrick will want her up on the block next time. He is after her big time. Hope she realizes what he is doing. Don't know how many people will support her right now. Can't believe anyone is telling the truth so hopefully she can survive after this.
Honored Contributor

Zach filled in Donny on the plan for Caleb to throw the BOTB. Donny was impressed. I think Nicole is reasonably safe if things play out as expected. Christine will be the big target next week along with Donny. I don't think Donny, Zach, or Victoria would put up Nicole, so unless Cody or Derrick won HOH Nicole should be pretty safe.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Well Gardenman, I don't hold out any hope that Donny, Zach or Caleb will win HOH and Victoria does what Derrick tells her to do so that leaves Derrick or Cody. Hopefully Christine is next to go before they go after Nicole but Nicole needs to rally up the troops to go after Derrick. No one is safe with him in the house.
Trusted Contributor

Watching after dark last night was depressing,yes Nicole won but so did Christine, they talked,christine is a snake,immeditely after there talk she went to Frankie and told him everything. during there talk Frankie interrupts them and practily begs Nicole for forgiveness,He says put cody,derrick,calieb,zak up and he will prove to her he will vote one of them out.duh.He was his disgusting self.Then they decide who to put up,give me a break,nicole where is your brain?Why does she trust Christine,and she said she wants to believe Frankie.Can she trust calieb to lose >? Maybe there plan is he will win and Christine will be the h.o.h.Now I read here that other things went on,Gardenman did the feeds show calieb talking with the other guys planning what to do next?Up and Down my emotions are a mess. Glad Donny is alright,he looked awful and he said he was seeing things and doubted he could get up without there help. I did shed a tear when Heyden went over and patted him on the back and the other guys helped walk him in to the house.Why is Nicole letting Christine nominate Donny?What is clouding her brain?Tucka.

Occasional Contributor

On 8/8/2014 LoriLori said:

Gardenman, have to respectfully disagree that Frankie's Youtube minions could not affect the ratings. They could. Some of his videos have over half a million views. Half or a quarter of a million people would definitely affect the ratings, and he's in a great demo.

Frankie's a perfect example of that awful cultural phenomenon: The person who is famous for being famous. Not that he's very famous but it's enough to give Moonves a headache. And after last year's debacle Moonves is openly pulling the strings now.

Frankie is like those horrible fake "real" housewives. He's the Real Housewife of the East Village. He's the Lost Kardashian Kid. He's a parody of a person and he's ALWAYS on because that's what they do, they "perform" their fake selves 24/7. So annoying if you're not a fan. I can't imagine finding him entertaining.

I would think Frankie's sister's fan base is larger than her brother's. I have never heard of Frankie until this show but have heard of his sister. Since I don't follow Ariana Grande on Twitter or Facebook ,not sure if she is taking much about her brother being on the show. And I'm pretty sure that most of her fans are not watching BB because there would be a noticeable increase in the ratings.

Did anyone see Ariana in the audience last night? She was there with her mother and grandmother.

Glad to see the noms came down as they did. Hopefully we see a power player (Frankie) leave next week. But then Zach was destine to go this week and didn't. Anything can happen in a week on BB.

Honored Contributor

From what I've seen, Caleb seems to be solidly behind Nicole right now. Derrick and Cody are a bit less solid, but Caleb really seems to have bought Nicole's story and be supporting her. Nicole's in a no lose situation now. She has no real allies any longer, so they can't vote out an ally of hers. It's a bit lonely that way, but it's also very freeing. You don't have to worry about how your game moves affect those close to you. If you want to go after a big dog, you can.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I don't have any hope OR trust in Derrick, Christine or Frankie. I see it as Nicole not really having anyone (except maybe Donny) unless she DOES trust a few of them though. She is gullible for sure, and I am sure that will be used against her. Has she even figured out the Detonators alliance yet? The ones put on the block last night should show her that she, Hayden and Donny were the 3 targets for the other side of the house.

I am rattling on, just trying to figure out if Derrick and Frankie are telling Nicole the truth, or if she is going to get sc___ed again.

Honored Contributor

Zach told Nicole all about the Detonators and every other alliance in the house last night. She's then fished for more information from Christine and others. I think Nicole knows more about the house right now than just about anyone else. I'm not sure what she can do with all of that knowledge, but she's learned a lot more about the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

On 8/8/2014 gardenman said:

Zach told Nicole all about the Detonators and every other alliance in the house last night. She's then fished for more information from Christine and others. I think Nicole knows more about the house right now than just about anyone else. I'm not sure what she can do with all of that knowledge, but she's learned a lot more about the house.

Ok, thanks again, G'man. I have tried to stay awake to watch BBAD but I have only succeeded one time, so I wasn't sure if Nicole knew about them yet.

Like I have mentioned, I only like her and Donny of all the ones now left - however, Victoria has grown on me a bit. Has Nicole worked on her any at all to get her to ally with her? I know everyone said that Victoria does what Derrick tells her, but I wish she would team with Nicole and Donny.

Trusted Contributor

susieq.... I have never seen Victoria get close to any of the gals.... I think she seems to trust the guys more.... she has really attached herself to Derrick.... and in lesser ways to some of the other guys.... she really has nasty things to say about the women as they are evicted....