Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously at this point it is pointless as to why Victoria said Amber/Brittany were fake. Cuz they IMO were and are not missed. They both talked about Victoria and she knew it so she commented. Apparently she plays a better game then either of them. She is still there and they are not. As for the mirror they all preen who doesn't when they see one? Heck I think it is awesome that the camera on my smart phone can be used as a mirror!
Respected Contributor

Sorry I struck a nerve! I'm in the minority of those who think Victoria is playing a good game and is actually different from how she presents, but that's okay. :-)

"Who doesn't preen whenever they see a mirror?" Me. :-) I haven't seen the others in the House have the need to look at themselves each and every time they are leaving the DR. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They are taking forever to start the Battle of the Block tonight.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

On 8/8/2014 gardenman said: They are taking forever to start the Battle of the Block tonight.

and Frankie already noted that it would cut into their BBAD time.

It just started... It switched to 'Jeff' w/o notice.

Respected Contributor

They had football on last night and BB was suppose to be on at 1 am. It came on at 2:30 am instead. Sheesh. Glad I watched it though. I didn't want Donny to win POV, I thought he was having a heart attack too. He's not that old to be huffing and puffing that much. Sorry to see pedi driver go.