Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Nicole suspect Derrick at all.He is playing a nasty game and I do not like how he is leading Victoria on,hope she wises up soon and talks to Nicole.Calieb and Frankie were talking I am not for sure what side Calieb is on cause he was acting like he was with Frankie,maybe that's just for show and keep Frankie confused,but time will tell ,should be soon.Gardenman what is your take on this?Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure Caleb wants Frankie gone. Victoria used Nicole as a dress up doll for the first couple of weeks, so there is some history there. Victoria would spend hours doing Nicole's hair and makeup. They still talk and seem okay with each other. Victoria's lived on the block so she hasn't had a chance to pick sides too much. I'm still pulling for Victoria to emerge as a player.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

On 8/8/2014 game-on said:

susieq.... I have never seen Victoria get close to any of the gals.... I think she seems to trust the guys more.... she has really attached herself to Derrick.... and in lesser ways to some of the other guys.... she really has nasty things to say about the women as they are evicted....

Thanks, Game. I did wonder why she said such mean things about a couple of the girls that left. I even asked it here a few weeks back. But I could like her a lot more if she would ally with Nicole. LOL

Respected Contributor

gardenman, What did Nicole say to Caleb that made him change his mind about things? Did she tell him how Derrick and Cody had aligned themselves with her and Hayden?

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I like celery.... I swear they have put Xanax or some other calming agent in the water in this house....they just lay down and take everything... or talk quietly.... with little emotion.... when we have some emotion it seems so out of place.... Zack and Frankie are the loud ones....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I thought it was just me not having watched BB in many seasons, and that this was now the norm!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

susieq.... I have never seen Victoria get close to any of the gals.... I think she seems to trust the guys more.... she has really attached herself to Derrick.... and in lesser ways to some of the other guys.... she really has nasty things to say about the women as they are evicted....

When she voted both Brittany and Amber out, she said the same exact thing for both of them: "I vote to evict Brittany/Amber...the "fakest" person in the house." She may have even said it about Paola, too (I can't remember).

What drives me nuts is how she cannot leave the DR after casting her vote without looking into the mirror! I guess she thinks she is out of camera range or just doesn't care. I know she seems to constantly look at herself inside the House, but for some reason it bugs me to see her not leave the DR without looking at the mirror!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

On 8/8/2014 i like celery said:

gardenman, What did Nicole say to Caleb that made him change his mind about things? Did she tell him how Derrick and Cody had aligned themselves with her and Hayden?

I don't think there was any one specific thing Nicole said or did, but Caleb started to realize that she wasn't lying about everything and that made him question Frankie's loyalty, and once that first doubt creeps in it becomes easier to really doubt Frankie. Nicole did tell Caleb that Frankie made up the lie about what Amber told her. Caleb still loves/is infatuated with Amber, so hearing that Frankie played a big role in her eviction through a lie helped to turn Caleb.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks, gardenman. Do you know if the rest of the Detonators know that Derrick and Cody had aligned themselves with Nicole and Hayden? I can't remember if last night's After Dark showed Nicole telling Christine and Frankie about Derrick and Cody. It was so hard to hear what everyone was whispering. I think I surmised that she told them, but don't know for sure.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I think pretty much everyone knows everything now.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I wasn't sure.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥