Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was afraid Donny was going to have a heart attack!! He kept breathing hard and clutched his chest one time. Wow, he is too young to be that much out of shape. I personally would have had a heart attack, but I am 22 years older than him!!

His effort in that comp was akin to "I will kill myself to win this, or will die trying" !!!

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 suzieQ4me said:

I was afraid Donny was going to have a heart attack!! He kept breathing hard and clutched his chest one time. Wow, he is too young to be that much out of shape. I personally would have had a heart attack, but I am 22 years older than him!!

His effort in that comp was akin to "I will kill myself to win this, or will die trying" !!!

I said something similar last night in yesterday's thread. :-) Donny was almost giving me a heart attack at how slow he seemed to be running during the competition! So glad he won, but hard to see Hayden leave.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I don't have the live feeds, but I did watch BB After Dark last night. I was so confused at how the House seemed more calm than I would have thought, after Derrick and Cody betrayed Nicole. Then again, I realize I miss a lot by not having the feeds, and not watching After Dark every night.

This is the first season I've watched since Adam won, so I'm out of the loop with BB current culture, but have most of the Houses since Adam's season all gotten along fairly well? I'm asking because I really haven't seen anyone get into a huge fight this season, and it seemed as though every BB season I watched there were some explosive fights. Have most Houses gotten along fairly well in the last few seasons? Is this House more calm than usual? Is it just that (most) everyone in the House is savvy from watching every season and knowing what to expect? That would make sense - the fights I remember are from the early seasons when not everyone in the House was a super fan, and not every HG had watched every season in such detail.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I remember that the last time Nicole was HOH they said one thing to her face and behind her back they met and did what was best for the alliance. No matter what.... only time will tell what happens when the competitions are played.... anyone remember the saying....""the best made plans of mice and men""??

I like celery.... they were pretty much thinking they were winning.... most of the outsiders were gone and they were ""in control""..... that is my take on why they were so calm.... this is not a rowdy house....

Respected Contributor

On 8/8/2014 game-on said:

I remember that the last time Nicole was HOH they said one thing to her face and behind her back they met and did what was best for the alliance. No matter what.... only time will tell what happens when the competitions are played.... anyone remember the saying...."the best made plans of mice and men"??

I like celery.... they were pretty much thinking they were winning.... most of the outsiders were gone and they were "in control"..... that is my take on why they were so calm.... this is not a rowdy house....

Thanks, game-on. I guess I was thinking that even though Nicole isn't super assertive, she would have kind of gone off on a few people, and I thought Zach would have possibly started to question Frankie, after Hayden called Frankie & Christine out during his speech -- all of which I thought would have led to some dissension in the House. Derrick is so "shady-good" at deceiving people. I know he's just playing the game, but I hope he doesn't win.

I know they showed Nicole did assert herself somewhat with Christine after Hayden was evicted, but when I later tuned in to After Dark, she and Christine had had a "heart to heart," and cleared the air. I still don't know if Christine is being genuine with Nicole or continuing to play the game. The same with Zach confessing everything to Nicole.... Not sure if that's genuine or just game playing. You really do need the live feeds to get the full scoop!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Gardenman, have to respectfully disagree that Frankie's Youtube minions could not affect the ratings. They could. Some of his videos have over half a million views. Half or a quarter of a million people would definitely affect the ratings, and he's in a great demo.

Frankie's a perfect example of that awful cultural phenomenon: The person who is famous for being famous. Not that he's very famous but it's enough to give Moonves a headache. And after last year's debacle Moonves is openly pulling the strings now.

Frankie is like those horrible fake "real" housewives. He's the Real Housewife of the East Village. He's the Lost Kardashian Kid. He's a parody of a person and he's ALWAYS on because that's what they do, they "perform" their fake selves 24/7. So annoying if you're not a fan. I can't imagine finding him entertaining.

Respected Contributor

I love Frankie!!! I want him to win but don't think it will happen.

Honored Contributor

And the nominations came down as expected. Nicole nominated Frankie and Caleb while Christine nominated Donny and Zach. We'll have to see what happens next.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I like celery.... I swear they have put Xanax or some other calming agent in the water in this house....they just lay down and take everything... or talk quietly.... with little emotion.... when we have some emotion it seems so out of place.... Zack and Frankie are the loud ones....

Respected Contributor

I liked Frankie in the beginning but now yuk. He is repulsive and is always on... I hope Donny makes it to the end.