Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Just when things looked bleakest for the few god guys/gals left in the house, it all flips. Nicole and Christine won the HOH comp last night and Nicole has had heart to heart talks with everyone and Zach seems to be the most solidly on her side at this moment. He's told her all of the details of every alliance he's in and every final two deal he's had. She's told him what people have told her and they're comparing notes. Frankie and Christine are now in the most jeopardy and even Caleb now trusts Nicole and is sorry he nominated Hayden.

The house has turned on Frankie and Christine in a big way and a plan is afoot for Nicole to nominate either Zach (who volunteered first) or Caleb (who volunteered later) as a pawn alongside of Frankie with either Zach or Caleb absolutely throwing the BOTB comp so Frankie stays on the block and Nicole stays HOH. They trust Nicole a lot more than Christine right now. They'll have the nominations later today and then the BOTB. If all plays out right the BOTB could take a long, long time as Victoria is supposed to be throwing it for Frankie/Christine while Zach/Caleb will be throwing it for Nicole. I'll post back with more details later.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL like Frankie and don't really have any big dislike for anyone who is left, but I do think Victoria should be gone. She should have been gone a long time ago and Amber should still be there. But it's true that it's finally getting interesting because now the wheeling and dealing and lying starts in earnest.

Respected Contributor

I'm sitting here eating a fresh everything bagel with veggie cream cheese obsessing on the fact that I really want to biatch-slap Frankie.......his look, his face, his personality....EVERYTHING about him is repulsive. And the soon-to-be divorced Christine had another fantasy filled night of sensuously rubbing Cody. As of right now these are my final four...........Victoria , Donny, Zach and Derrick ( subject to change every 5 minutes )
Honored Contributor

Okay. I've got a bit more time now. The plan is for Christine to nominate Zach and Donny who will fight for the BOTB while Nicole will nominate Frankie and Caleb, and Caleb will literally sit down and let the others win keeping him and Frankie on the block with the house poised to vote out Frankie. If Frankie wins POV then Christine will be the new target. It's a pretty neat plan if it works.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Wow how did that all happen? And will they stay true to this? I don't trust Frankie and Christine or the others for that matter.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Wow!! I went to bed thinking that this season was over for me since my 3 favorites will all be gone this week or next - and now we hear that paranoia has set in and Donny and Nicole might have a chance????!! Great news!

Although I agree with what Caravaggio mentioned, I wouldn't trust most of them, especially Derrick and Christine and Frankie, but Nicole really doesn't have any other choice right now, she has to trust a couple of them.

The best laid plans of mice and men---!

Super Contributor

Well Derrick, Cody and Caleb are still up this morning and scheming. While they are with Nicole right now, it will change again. Derrick is only true to himself. He is the one they need to get out right after Frankie. That guy will win this. He is that smart. I hope Nicole starts realizing he is still playing her and to watch him. He's got Veronica doing literally anything he wants and will take her to the end. Poor Cody, he thinks he has the F2 with Derrick.
Honored Contributor

The good news is that Nicole only needs their loyalty until after the BOTB. Once she's the only HOH left standing she can do pretty much whatever she wants. With Caleb and Frankie already on the block, she's got two valid targets. Even if one if them uses the POV she's still got lots of good options to pick from.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I agree I am hoping that Frankie goes this week followed by Derrick. I hope that what Nicole told Zach and Caleb really sticks. They should realize that Frankie has been a snake and a fake from the start.

Respected Contributor

Loved last nights show! I was screaming at the TV for Donny to win that POV!

FInally things are getting good, i was getting a little bored with the Derrick show.