Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/19/2014!!!

Wow, Gman, that truly would get interesting. That was good thinking on Brittany's part!!

Honored Contributor

The POV comp started at 4:30 ET, so around seven or so we should know who won.

Caleb was sitting in the kitchen with Jacosta and Brittany before the feeds went down and they were all three having a nice little chat with no game talk, talking about their lives outside the house. If things break just right you could see Caleb use the POV on Brittany if he wins it. I don't think he will, but he seemed pretty relaxed and comfortable talking with those two. We could see things pick up a bit. I suspect he knows he's on the outs with his old alliance since they're telling him what to do instead of asking him. We could see him try to set things up fresh and start over. Of course, if he doesn't win POV and Brittany or Victoria does, then Caleb could be put up by Cody, so his friendship with them might be short-lived.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Eagerly waiting to hear the results, Gman! I like Caleb a bit better than I did at first. Cody wants him gone so that he (Cody) can get closer with Amber (JMO)...

Victoria is the biggest floater in years - has she done/won anything at all? Did someone say she never helps clean up the kitchen?

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone,last night on after dark it was the Victoria show,whine, whine.No one likes me cry cry. She hangs all over the boys trying to get some sympathy. Send her home.Yes I hope Britney beats them today. She is a nonsense player, and they can't stand it cause she won't kiss there you know what. Good for her. She does most of the work around there,and they want to get rid of her?I say leave Donny alone,I hope the girls wake up soon and get an alliance against the little spoiled boys.We need some action soon.Get rid of the double h.o.h. and that game, .Amber seem to be really flirting last night with Cody,was she trying to save her self? Is Calieb really over Amber?Lets get some action going b.b.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

It sounds like Victoria won the POV and Cody is now considering putting Caleb up much to Frankie's dismay. (God forbid they put up a physical player. Oh wait! That was Frankie's challenge this week for TA.) Cody says this changes everything and Frankie keeps insisting it doesn't.

Somebody (Zach?) won a trip to Germany, someone else (Nicole?) won the Germatard (?) whatever that is.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Caleb got $5000. Apparently it was a World Cup soccer themed comp, which is why Germany (who won the World Cup) is so featured.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure Derrick isn't happy that two of his guys took prizes instead of the POV. You've got to figure Caleb or Donny will now be up alongside of Brittany. Cody's not overly fond of Caleb, so I'm thinking Caleb may end up on the block. His taking the money gives Cody an excuse. (Note to Team America: When they learn that you idiots are making $5000 a week for doing essentially nothing, the other house guests will kill you!)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Cody may have to run out into the backyard when called and kick himself ten times in the butt. Brittany has to do the penalty kicks until she scores a certain number of goals. I'm not sure about those two though.

The replacement nominee will be interesting. Donny was the choice before the POV comp but I'm not sure how Cody really feels. If Donny goes up there's a good chance he could go home which would annoy production since he's part of Team America and loved by much of America. Caleb is a safer choice for production (not very popular) but would require defying Derrick. (Of course if production tells Team America that Amber didn't qualify as a "physical" player then Caleb might suddenly start looking pretty good to him.)

Derrick's got Hayden in the store room telling him that they still have to get rid of Brittany. He's telling him that Caleb may go up but they can't vote him out this week. Derrick says next week they can vote Caleb out (sure, assuming he has a se*x change operation by next week) but they can't lose him this week. Derrick's selling this hard.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman, what has happen to Derrick, does he think he is in charge?He is not h.o.h. anymore,why does he think he is in charge. what is his beef against Britney?How did Victoria win anything and one more thing why did they all of a sudden not want Calieb put up.Well I hope Cody sticks to his guns and nominates him and not listen to Derrick or Frankie. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Wow - thanks, Gman. How in the world did Victoria win?....hmmmm