Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/30/2014!!!

Hi, I am feeling that somehow Joey is going to escape eviction.She was going around last night apologizing to Calieb and seem to be trying to kiss up to the others. Calieb is not to bright so he may fall for it.Tired of his love swan song all the time,this seem a little dangerous to me. the houseguest seem to have settled down somewhat compared to the first night. I only get the disasterous after dark and that's what I see. As far as coty he does seem real nice, but he seems to have the foul mouth,more than the others. I also think Donny is a little slow but what a nice guy ,can't help but like him.time will tell who will gt a gold star from me,still early .Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure Joey thinks she'll avoid eviction as she's now in the storeroom crying. She seems a tad overwhelmed. The good news for Joey is I suspect BB will drop her back in the game after another Team America player or two are chosen. It's been a few years since they dropped someone back into the game, but Joey would be a good option for them.

For those with the live feeds you can now vote on the Have Not food choices for next week. I voted for the Wurst BLT which was leading when I voted.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Yikes! Is anyone else catching the #BB15 twitter wars? Jessie hates all her cast mates and Katelyn has been busting on them too.

Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 KKali said:

Yikes! Is anyone else catching the #BB15 twitter wars? Jessie hates all her cast mates and Katelyn has been busting on them too.

I missed most of the Twitter war, but apparently Andy was "joking" and saying stuff about Jessie, then others (Judd among them) joined in ripping her and then her fans started rallying to her defense. It seems to have quieted down a bit. It does do a nice job of reminding us how distasteful last year's cast was. Jessie was one of the few reasonably decent people in last year's cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I just saw something interesting on TMZ. It seems that Caleb posted on Instagram that our president is a mus***lim monkey and used some slur against gays.... and then his family closed the account. Hopefully we don't have the same kind of things we got into last year.

Does anyone know why they are chosing to evict Joey?