Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2013!!!

And not a lot to spoil overnight. The Elissa bashing continued. Andy continues to insist he'll kill himself if Elissa wins America's Favorite. (Yeah!) They did sneak in a bit of Candice bashing for variety. Judd's panicked that he's going home today. Everyone keeps assuring him he's safe. (He's not, he's going home today.) He's a tick worried because GinaMarie's not worried at all and he keeps seeing GinaMarie, Andy, and Spencer all together and laughing and relaxed. BB's not letting them tell Judd he's going home.

McCrae thinks he has to win this next HOH or he's going home. Actually winning HOH just guarantees you safety, the real power is in the hands of whoever wins POV. If one of the two nominees wins POV then they can replace themselves with someone else and they have the only vote on who stays or who goes. (I would love to see Andy go home on Thursday. Getting him out at four would be wonderful!)

Lots of stuff will happen in the house today. We won't see anything interesting, but lots of stuff will happen. They'll get the houseguests up extra early this morning and make them do something (arts and crafts projects typically) for a couple of hours so they have something to tape for BBAD. Then the feeds will go down, the eviction will take place, a new HOH will be crowned, nominations will be made, and we'll be in the dark about what happened until tomorrow night. (Judd will be evicted and someone other than Spencer will win HOH. My money on the new HOH would be Andy or McCrae. They're the two who need it the most. Figure either GinaMarie or McCrae will be one of the nominees no matter who the new HOH is. McCrae could put up Andy and Spencer, but I think he'd still put up GinaMarie.)

And there are now just eight more days of BB15 to endure. Today and tomorrow will be the easy ones. We'll be blacked out, so it'll be like there's not even a game going on. Then after tomorrow night's show the feeds will come back to three gloating idiots bragging about how brilliant they are and how stupid everyone else was, and we'll then start the three part final HOH comp to kill off another one. Finally, next Wednesday we'll end this season, crown an unworthy idiot the winner, send in the hazmat teams to decontaminate the house and nail it shut for the season, and watch as the braindead idiots who have spent the last three months destroying their lives try to pick up the pieces and move on. I typically hate to see a season end, but this year I'm looking forward to it. There won't be many updates today as there won't be anything to update. We'll all be in the dark as to what's going on until tomorrow night's show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!