Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/06/2013!!!

Nothing terribly dramatic happened overnight. Elissa colored GinaMarie's hair and earned raves for the job she did. GinaMarie was very grateful. Of course, that won't stop her from bashing Elissa in five minutes. Amanda still thinks Judd is MVP, Helen and Candice think it might be McCrae, no one really knows what's happening with the MVP.

Jessie's been trying to mend bridges and it may be working with Amanda anyway. Aaryn seems to be falling out of favor with Amanda at this moment. Amanda's got to be a bit careful about letting her feelings out though or Aaryn could sense them and become Jessie's fourth vote to evict Amanda. Candice tried working Elissa, Jessie, Helen, and Andy for votes to stay. If she could get a solid fourth vote it could be goodbye Spencer instead of Amanda since Andy and Helen still think it's too early to take out Amanda. Helen would like Spencer gone though and getting rid of Spencer would keep both Candice and Amanda in the house. We might hear more of that later today or this week. There's a suspicion that the guys are working together maybe with, or without Andy. There's talk now that a guy should go this coming week but with Spencer already cued up they may try making a run at him on Thursday.

There's some speculation that this could be a double eviction coming up. There's lots of speculation about who everyone would put up if they won HOH on Thursday. McCrae thinks if it is a double eviction that he and Amanda, or Helen and Elissa would be in trouble depending on who won HOH. I'm not really sure any of those four are at most risk right now unless Jessie can rally the votes to get rid of Amanda then McCrae could be in trouble.

Aaryn is more than a little tired of GinaMarie and her nonstop Nick worship. I'm thinking if GinaMarie is nominated Aaryn would vote her out. GinaMarie has constructed her shrine to Nick in the HOH room now. Nick is now officially GinaMarie's fiance (at least in her mind) and she would marry him if he asked. She wants to know which of the houseguests will come to their wedding. (it's likely just another day or two before the nice men in the white coats come to take GinaMarie out to a nice quiet place to be with Nick, and look they've padded the walls so the sounds of their lovemaking won't disturb others! Isn't that thoughtful! And look at the lovely jacket Nick sent for her! He must be into that kinky "Fifty Shades of Grey" stuff with all of those straps and whatnot, but if Nick wants her to wear it, well that that's fine! What's that? It's a strait jacket? I'm not a big George Strait fan but if he loves me and Nick enough to send me one of his jackets, then sure I'll wear it!)

Amanda's told Andy she's done with Aaryn. Amanda and Andy have now discussed a solid five person alliance of Amanda, Andy, McCrae, Helen and Elissa. Andy seems fine with that. Uh, Andy. You may not have noticed this, but when there are two couples and one lone guy, it's usually not a good thing to be the lone guy. If one of those five wins they'd like to put up Jessie and Spencer and then backdoor Judd if possible. (Amanda still thinks Judd could be the MVP and wants him gone.)

Candice has been coaching up Jessie and offering some good advice and some bad advice, but she wants Jessie to do well. She knows Jessie has tried very hard to keep her and Howard in the game to her own detriment and she appreciates it.

I hate it when I say this, but today should (emphasis on "should") be pretty quiet. There's some potential for things to get exciting if Amanda let's it be known too widely that Aaryn is no longer one of their allies, but assuming that doesn't happen things should stay pretty quiet. It'll be interesting to see if Aaryn picks up on the coolness now from Amanda. Aaryn's pretty perceptive about the game and if she senses that Amanda has turned on her, and Amanda's not very good at concealing how she feels, then we could still see Amanda going bye-bye this week. It's unlikely, but possible. Amanda's hanging on by one vote and Aaryn could be that one vote. Spencer's also looking to be at some risk. I wouldn't rule out Andy voting out Spencer. Candice is lying low and pretty much disappearing, so as long as she continues to do that, the others are more likely to make themselves look like a bigger target.

The houseguests will tape their goodbye messages today, get the camera today for HOH photos, GinaMarie will compose her love letter to Nick, er sorry, HOH blog and things should stay pretty calm. (Care to bet how many times GinaMarie mentions Nick in her HOH blog? I'm thinking ten times would be a conservative estimate.) That blog will be a must read when it comes out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!