Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/05/2013!!!

And Jessie's "Operation Evict Amanda" has hit a wee bit of a roadblock. Things were going well until Helen made the tragic mistake of telling Andy. As expected Andy ratted out the plan and derailed things. He's convinced Helen that they're still a week or two too early (yeah, they potentially have the votes now and in a week or two they won't) and Helen has reluctantly agreed.

Jessie however has not given up on the plan and has now informed Candice of the plan and Candice is planning to inform Judd that Amanda thinks he's the MVP and wants him out soon and has no intention of keeping him much longer. Candice wants to have Helen there to affirm what Candice says. Jessie and Elissa are still solidly behind the plan and trying to work the house for votes. Helen isn't totally off the plan, but they're going to need a solid vote from someone else to get Helen to commit now. Andy has her a bit scared now, she knows he's flipped.

The replacement nomination at the POV ceremony today will be big. If they nominate the wrong person (Judd or Andy for example, both of whom were under consideration for a bit) then Spencer will be free to be the fourth vote Jessie needs. At this moment it looks like GinaMarie will nominate Spencer but with this house you never really know.

As is almost always the case, alliances in the house are in a bit of a state of flux. Amanda and McCrae are questioning the wisdom of keeping Aaryn close and wondering if they can trust her. Judd and Spencer have now teamed up and would likely absorb McCrae if Amanda does get voted out. Which, if they think about it, may end up giving them incentive to vote out Amanda. They could vote out Amanda, swear they didn't and pin the blame on Aaryn or Andy and then the three of them (Judd, Spencer, McCrae,) likely with GinaMarie who hates Candice, and possibly Aaryn or Andy could take on the Elissa, Helen, Jessie, Candice aliance. I'm not sure where Aaryn or Andy would land between those two alliances, but the guys (Judd) would have to blame the hinky vote on someone and Aaryn or Andy would be the easy targets, so one of them could end up with the girls or alone, while the guys claimed the other one. It should be pretty easy to blame either as both are shady. Andy's been close to Helen the whole game so blaming him would be easiest and the guys could keep Aaryn on their side against the girls. If the guys (Judd and Spencer) were clever players they'd make that move. Have Judd join with Elissa, Helen, and Jessie to vote out Amanda, but pin the vote on Andy. Andy would be trapped in no man's land with neither side trusting him, and the guy's side of the house would have numbers over Helen's side.

I think things will stay pretty quiet in the house until after the POV ceremony today then all heck will break loose. Amanda will move from tearful "Why does everyone hate me?" Amanda, to the vengeful, wrath-filled Amanda we've seen so much of. I'm figuring we'll have another in the series of Amanda/Jessie shoutfests later today with neither one backing down.

Once the replacement nom is made then the house will be set until the eviction on Thursday. Jessie, Elissa, and Candice will be working the house for votes, Helen will be sitting back and watching to see if they can scrounge up one more solid vote, while Amanda will be promising everything to everyone to try and stay safe one more week. (Seriously people, start comparing notes and see how many final four deals Amanda has. She can't be in the final four with everyone. Compare notes and ask yourself if you're in her real final four deal or one of her fake ones.) Helen's lack of backbone is a big problem in this game right now. She needed to stand up to Andy and make him pick a side and she didn't. She backed down and acceded to his wishes. He's pretty much shown his true allegiance to Helen now though, so Andy may not have as much protection as he thinks he does.

How's this week going to play out? God only knows. There are a couple of wildcards at play and depending on who the replacement nom is things could all change. If Spencer is the replacement nom then Jessie will need a solid vote from Judd, Aaryn, or Andy to swing the house and save Candice. I think we can rule out Andy unless Amanda threatens to kill him. He's too loyal to Amanda right now. Aaryn and Judd are both somewhat in play, but neither seems solid right now. Both seem more inclined to keep Amanda at this point, but Amanda has an uncanny ability to say/do the wrong thing at the wrong time to get herself into trouble and she's likely to say or do something that annoys one of those between now and Thursday and that could be all it takes for her to go home. The next few days could be pretty interesting to watch. I'd be shocked if Amanda could keep herself under control between now and Thursday and she's likely to erupt and say the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person and get herself evicted. She's one small vote away from leaving and that's not a comfortable place for Amanda.

I'll post back later today after the POV ceremony with who the replacement is. It's likely to be Spencer, but Elissa, Andy, Helen, Judd, and Spencer were all under consideration for a while yesterday. GinaMarie still seems most likely to put up Spencer, but she's pretty elastic at times, so who knows what she'll end up doing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!