Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2013!!!

And Judd nominated Aaryn and Kaitlin for eviction. This makes things interesting later in the day when we hear who the MVP nominated. Aaryn would have been the clear favorite of America, but since Judd nominated her, the next highest unnominated vote getter will be the MVP selection.

Much of the house has now figured out the twist with at least Kaitlin, Aaryn and Elissa all thinking the twist is that America is the MVP. Rumor is spreading through the house that Amanda is likely the MVP nominee this week. I'm not sure if they're picking that up from the DR sessions or guessing, but that could be an entertaining choice.

Personally, I think America (at least the non-feed watchers) would have been more likely to vote for Spencer. He hasn't gotten a very favorable edit while Amanda's diary room sessions have been quite funny and TV viewers (the biggest voting numbers typically) should enjoy her. We just saw their families talking about Amanda and McCrae so I'm thinking given her edit on that show she wouldn't get a lot of votes. Elissa could be nominated since she's not getting a great edit. That could liven things up a bit. Aaryn and Kaitlin would rally at the possibility of finally getting rid of Elissa, but Helen would likely mount another campaign to keep Elissa safe and I suspect Helen could rally votes better than Aaryn.

So later today the MVP selection will be announced and then Judd will draw two names to play for POV. Then we'll have the POV comp and things will then settle down until the POV ceremony on Monday. I'm to the point where I expect Kaitlin to win the POV comp. She's been a comp monster lately and I think Jessie may be correct in that getting rid of Kaitlin might be the best move for those still in the house. I'll post back later when we know who the MVP picked.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!