Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/19/2013!!!

Jeremy is gone and Judd is the King!!! Alas poor Judd, he didn't want to be king/HOH, but he sort of stumbled into it. Now he's getting pulled and pushed in every direction. Amanda, McCrae, and to some extent Andy want Howard backdoored. Judd is somewhat suspicious that there could be a girl's alliance (gee, ya think?) since only guys have been evicted so far and would prefer Kaitlin to go. He wants Kaitlin out since she's been so good in the last two HOH's (she lost in the tiebreaker each time.) And as Jessie pointed out, with a unknown new twist (to the houseguests anyway) there's a chance Jeremy could be coming back and Jeremy and Kaitlin together would be too powerful at this stage of the game. By getting rid of Kaitlin they'd at least guarantee that they wouldn't be a power couple. (Jess also joked that it would then make her the prettiest brunette in the house.)

Judd is being pulled in every direction possible with everyone in the house offering different scenarios. Jessie suggested he talk to Helen later today since she's really smart and see what she says. Helen will want Howard gone and will likely steer Judd that way. At this moment, the plan seems to be to put up GinaMarie and Kaitlin tell them both that they're pawns, have the MVP put up Aaryn (America will probably oblige) then whoever wins POV will use it and Howard or Kaitlin will go home. If Howard ends up on the block it will almost certainly be Howard going home. He can get votes from Candice and Spencer to stay, but I'm not sure he'd find many/any others.

I was hoping having three nominees this year we'd end up with more split votes where it would be something like a 4-3-3 vote to evict someone. For whatever reason the houseguests are narrowing it down to just two choices each week and pretty much ignoring the third nominee. If that continues then this MVP option for a third nominee is likely to be a very short-lived experiment.

Later today we'll have the Have Nots comp. Aaryn, GinaMarie, and Kaitlin are all planning to team up to compete like mad so they can avoid being Have Nots again. I'm hoping they fail and become Have Nots. They're about the only ones who have missed it so far. Then the houseguests will annoy the heck out of Judd by trying to tell him who to nominate, then later tonight we'll have the nominations. It's likely GinaMarie (who has been holding Judd solely responsible for Nick's eviction) and Kaitlin will be the nominees. Judd's hoping that by putting GinaMarie up, but then keeping her safe he can defuse some of her anger towards him. (Good luck with that Judd!)

Sometime today we're supposed to finally have the memorial service for Nick so GinaMarie can move past this whole Nick nonsense. She held Nick's hat for good luck during the live show last night, even knowing it's not really Nick's hat, but McCrae's. The entire house is more than a little tired of GinaMarie and her Nick mania and wants this ended.

It sounds like Aaryn may be getting some inside information from the diary room, perhaps unintentionally, because she now claims to know from a source (that she hinted was in production) that McCrae didn't win MVP last week and that Elissa did despite McCrae claiming he did. I'm guessing a producer let that information slip out and she caught it.

Aaryn is likely to be the landslide winner in MVP voting this week given the edit she got last night. Being portrayed (realistically) as the whiny, entitled, racist, b-word just before America gets to vote to put someone up is not necessarily good for your chances on avoiding nomination. Especially when your equally offensive castmates, GinaMarie for example, got a pretty sympathetic edit.

I'll post back later today when we know who the Have Nots are and then the nominees tonight. I'm not expecting any big surprises though. Helen and Amanda seem to be running the house these days. Helen does so subtly and deftly while Amanda prefers the sledgehammer approach, but both are going in the same direction and the house is likely to follow where they lead. Judd could change things up if the POV is played and he doesn't want to put up Howard or Spencer, but those two guys have told enough lies in the house to make their BB life expectancy very short and gives no one a good reason to trust them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!