Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2013!!!

And it's eviction day! Despite some more campaigning and promises, Jeremy is still leaving the BB 15 house tonight. The vote to evict Jeremy will be either 9-1 or 8-2 depending on how GinaMarie votes. GinaMarie is still unsure of how she'll vote, but her vote is the only one up in the air.

The BB 15 houseguests put on their talk show last night and Aaryn got the best line in when asked what she'd learned in the house. She replied, "Probably to invest in a grade A muzzle." Oh, if only she had, she could have made her life a lot easier.

Judd later in the evening was comparing houseguests and said GinaMarie and Amanda were the most comparable which brought Amanda to respond, "Okay, I'm gonna go die now." I'm pretty sure no one wants to be compared to GinaMarie at this stage of the game. GinaMarie continues to mourn her dear, departed Nick and pretty much every conversation with her pretty quickly turns around to Nick. Judd is more than a little annoyed by this as GinaMarie holds him personally responsible for Nick's eviction. The general consensus of the houseguests is that GinaMarie is more than a little crazy.

It looks like tonight's HOH comp will be something fairly simple as the outdoors was open much of the night. Most likely it will be a Q&A type comp of some sort. So on tonight's show we should see the aftermath of the POV comp, lots of scheming by Jeremy to try and stay, brief discussions on the wisdom of keeping him by houseguests, then the vote and goodbye Jeremy! For the first time this year there's no blindside or surprise likely in the voting. It should be a nice, simple eviction with everyone knowing who's going.

Things will get more interesting after the HOH is crowned tonight. Howard and Spencer think the three girls on the other side (Aaryn, GinaMarie, and Kaitlin) are the big targets now, but in fact those two (Howard/Spencer) are pretty big targets to the house. The other three are likely to be the initial nominees with Howard or Spencer (most likely Howard) going up as replacement after the POV is used. If Howard and Spencer were smart, they'd play like mad to win HOH tonight. Helen's pretty much got all of her alliances pointing at Howard and Spencer right now and she seldom fails to mention that Howard has been throwing comps to stay safe. Howard and Spencer have managed to convince themselves that rumors of an all girl alliance can't be true with all of the fights among the girls and that once the three outsider girls (Aaryn, GinaMarie and Kaitlin) are evicted the house will be in harmony with five guys and five girls. I'm thinking when we get down to ten players there's more likely going to be 7 girls and three guys (McCrae, Judd, Andy.) I think Aaryn will get flushed fairly soon, but unless things change, I'm thinking Howard and Spencer will too. The next few weeks will be pretty entertaining.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!