Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/16/2013!!!

And another largely quiet night passed. The house had a bit of fun, inspired by Amanda at the expense of GinaMarie. GinaMarie has created a shrine to Nick where she's gathered up all of the things he's left behind, now including an empty cereal box of the cereal he used to eat. Amanda decided it would be funny if they dismantled the shrine and hid everything. Suffice to say GinaMarie didn't see the humor in it when she discovered her shrine missing. Amanda quickly confessed and told her it was a joke and helped her find and replace everything. Aaryn didn't want anyone to confess and to watch GinaMarie go nuts. (You kind of get the impression Aaryn loves torturing people for no reason.) GinaMarie then relaxed a bit and saw the humor in it. There's talk of a memorial service for Nick later today where they'll bury his stuff in a drawer to hopefully let GinaMarie move on past him. They then tried to convince GinaMarie that there was a hidden message in the items he left behind, but she wasn't buying it. Someone did finally tell GinaMarie that the hat she's been idolizing was in fact McCrae's and not Nick's and she offered it back to McCrae, but he opted to let her keep it.

Judd is more than a little worried about GinaMarie winning HOH as she seems to hold him solely responsible for Nick leaving. He's pretty sure she'll nominate him if she wins HOH.

Helen held a nail party for the girls last night to try and ease the tension a bit, but then Jeremy crashed the party eating chicken parmagiana in front of Jessie who's a Have Not so she left the party to go downstairs and complain about Jeremy.

Barring a miracle, Jeremy is heading home this week. The house seems to feel that GinaMarie will even vote out Jeremy since that's what the house wants and only Kaitlin will vote to keep him, but I'm thinking GinaMarie will vote to evict Spencer instead. There's some concern among the houseguests that Jeremy will be coming back into the house in a twist of some sort, but I don't see that happening. The evicted houseguests have been turned loose pretty quickly this year.

Amanda was joking that she's so sick of the slop that she might commit suicide and Jeremy asked her if she didn't mind could she do it before Thursday? She quickly replied, No! Jeremy's a goner. The house has been doing their goodbye messages and everything is on track to evict Jeremy. You'll probably see some discussion, motivated by the DR today about the wisdom of keeping Jeremy over Aaryn/Spencer, but there's no meat to those talks, it's just the normal dithering they like to show before the eviction to build tension.

Things should stay pretty quiet again today. We may have Nick's memorial service and hopefully put the end to all of that.

The houseguests seem to feel that the upcoming HOH comp will be another endurance comp favoring the girls, like the surfboard comp, where small feet/lighter weight is an advantage. If that's the case then there's a good chance Aaryn could win. If it's going to be something complicated and involved to build then there's a good chance they'll be put on an indoor lockdown later today or very early tomorrow. I'm not so sure it will be an endurance comp though with the Have Nots for this week ending at midnight on Thursday. I'm thinking this will be a non-endurance comp of some sort and then a whole house Food comp with the endurance comp the next week so the houseguests are all on a more even footing.

I'll keep an eye on the feeds today, but things are pretty calm for now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!