Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 07/08/2013!!!

First off, kudos to CBS for exposing the racist words and actions of Aaryn and GinaMarie last night. They also did a decent job of showing who Jeremy really is. Now if they expose Spencer a bit more they'll be doing great. I'm looking forward to seeing if Julie talks to Aaryn in the HOH room before the eviction this week. If she does, will she mention anything about the words/actions of Aaryn? It'll be interesting to see.

Back to the game. Yesterday afternoon the brain-dead members of the Moving Company who think they're geniuses (Spencer and Jeremy) foolishly made their most blatant attempt to implode the Moving Company when both Spencer and Jeremy floated using the MVP veto on Amanda. Spencer suggested this to Helen and Jeremy then told Amanda that Elissa had come to him in private and told him that she was putting up Amanda and that Amanda should join up with them. Not surprisingly Helen and Amanda compared notes and now know that Jeremy and Spencer are working together. They think they're both working with Nick and they're very close to figuring out the whole Moving Company alliance. McCrae was freaking out while hearing this and kept trying to calm Amanda down but Amanda was in full hunt and kill mode. Amanda clearly noticed McCrae's actions and I'm pretty sure she's mentally lumped McCrae into the "not to be trusted" pile of houseguests.

Last night we saw Amanda wander through the house topless, except for some strategically placed band-aids. A few of the other women joined in to a lesser degree. I'm thinking Amanda doesn't do anything without a reason and I'm suspecting she was doing this as a bonding opportunity with Aaryn and anyone else she could convince to join her and then to also annoy McCrae. McCrae spent much of the day trying to keep Amanda in check and I'm thinking this was a signal from Amanda that McCrae can't control her. (She's also been sneaking off and talking game privately whenever McCrae lets down his guard. I saw her and Elissa talking in the store room for a few seconds but I missed what they were talking about.)

And we have our first shot at having a BB baby conceived in the house this season as Jeremy and Kaitlin consummated their relationship in the HOH bed. Prior to that Aaryn had told GinaMarie how important it was that they get rid of Kaitlin soon as Kaitlin was just getting in the way between Aaryn and Jeremy and clearly those two (Aaryn and Jeremy) were made for each other. I'm thinking Aaryn won't be happy to learn that things have moved farther forward with Kaitlin and Jeremy. Reports indicate that Aaryn has moved downstairs to sleep tonight and left Kaitlin and Jeremy in the HOH bed alone. Aaryn has been complaining about having to share the bed with them (mostly Kaitlin as she's made it clear she doesn't mind sharing with Jeremy) and this move downstairs could signal a pretty significant fracture in their ranks.

As far as I know, Nick is the target for the MVP replacement when Jeremy uses the POV. Elissa came up with the lie that Rachel told her that Dan and Will may have relatives in the house too and they've sort of pinned Nick as a brother of Dan. (Dan loves this by the way, even though he only has a sister. He thinks it's smart gameplay.) At this point I don't think they have the votes to save Elissa against Nick, but you never know. Likely lined up to save Elissa are Amanda, Candice, Andy, and Judd. A swayable vote might be Jessie. They'd still need one more vote. They think they have McCrae, Howard, and Spencer on board, but they really don't. McCrae, Howard, and Spencer are still on board to save Nick who's a member of the Moving Company. Those three have admitted however that they have a problem in that Amanda's argument makes perfect sense and is the smart thing to do. Keeping Elissa gives them the sure MVP winner over one of them possibly winning MVP and a sure thing is better than a maybe. Most of the girls don't trust Spencer or Howard too much right now and if Amanda can get together with Candice and compare notes they're likely to know exactly what's going on in the house and the Moving Company will become extinct very quickly.

This is going to be a fun week. Spencer and Howard are trying to figure out how they can vote to keep Nick but pin the votes on someone else. Spencer plans to pin his vote on Candice again, but that won't work as Spencer's credibility is way, way below Candice's right now. If he tries to do that then he will be fooling no one. All of the puzzle pieces on what's been going on in the house are now on the table and they just need to be assembled. Amanda has some of the pieces, Candice has most of them, and Helen has a few too. Get those three together and put the pieces together between now and Thursday and Nick is a goner. They should be able to sway even Aaryn once they have it all put together. With Spencer telling Candice who to vote out last week and Howard or Jeremy telling Andy and Judd who to vote out the Moving Company will be in a tough spot. It's the words of those guys against the word of Andy, Candice, and Judd and right now Andy, Candice, and Judd are more trusted. Will Aaryn believe that her beloved Jeremy is part of the betrayal? I'm thinking no, but she could be a tad annoyed at him over the relationship with Kaitlin and decide he's outlived his usefullness in the house. Does she really want to be the third girl he's been with in the house? He started out with Jessie, moved on to Kaitlin, does Amanda really want to be the third girl used by him?

I want to see Helen, Candice and Amanda get together and compare notes sometime today or tomorrow. I want them to put the pieces together and figure out what's really going on and then blow up the Moving Company. Their big challenge will be getting GinaMarie and Kaitlin on board. Kaitlin is totally controlled by Jeremy now and probably won't want to admit that she's being used. GinaMarie absolutely loves Nick even though Nick largely ignores her. If the Moving Company sticks together they only have four votes to save Nick. Voting to keep Nick in would be McCrae, Jeremy, Howard, and Spencer. It takes six to keep him safe. Finding those extra two votes if they're exposed could be very, very difficult. GinaMarie will probably be one of them, but they'd still need one more. Can Jeremy use his influence on Kaitlin to get her vote? Probably. That could give them the six votes, but I'm thinking Amanda might use her influence on McCrae to get his vote. She's a pretty potent force and I'm thinking McCrae may be safer if he keeps on her good side. It's going to be a very entertaining week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!