Valued Contributor

I love this show as well, but I think it ran its course about 2 years ago.  I love the reruns.

Respected Contributor

My husband is in a slump...I may have to refer him for therapy when this show ends LOL!

Honored Contributor

I will watch the finale but I think the show has lost a lot of steam over the past few seasons; I kept up sporadically to see the Amy/Sheldon wedding but after that I totally stopped watching.

The early years were the best and watching a re-run here and there really reflects how much funnier the show was "back then".

There was only so much character development to be had and some just became stale.

jmoymmv

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I've watched the show from the beginning and can still chuckle at some of the episodes. I also think the show has run its course. The last few years have been hit or miss.

I really enjoy the earlier episodes much more.

So, as the show comes to an end, will we ever find out what Penny's last name is? Will the elevator finally be fixed in the last episode?

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

My husband is in a slump...I may have to refer him for therapy when this show ends LOL!

I understand LOL.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see Raj be happily married, I would also like to see Stuart happily married. And maybe the elevator repaired.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I do not believe we will find out Penny's maiden name. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I always liked this show and will miss it.  Even though it is not as good for the past couple of years, I think they ran out of good storylines. But I still watched!

Respected Contributor

I still laugh at the reruns, which I watch nightly. But that said, the new shows just aren’t as funny. I don’t know if the writing got stale or the characters are bored with it, but I’m sorry to say, now the show bores me and I change it- 

Honored Contributor

I loved it from the very beginning and still chuckle at the reruns. Of course, some storylines I enjoyed more than others. I especially enjoyed any storyline with Sheldon's and Leonard's moms. They are wonderful actresses.

I want to see the elevator fixed and it goes works for 1 day. 

Bazinga!