Honored Contributor

One of their best episodes, I got a little misty, but there were still a lot of laughs. Kripke at the end was priceless !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I agree!  We are going to watch it again tomorrow. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Loved it.

It they are winding up the series it really is an enjoyable way to watch it close out.

On Young Sheldon, Cooper  mentioned writing contracts for his children.

That show is entertaining and very good also.

Valued Contributor

I agree it was a marvelous episode.  I saved it to watch again.

Howard seeing Mark at the door then, having Mark there answering the endless questions, Krypke, Penn only speaking once.  Sheldon's mom's.  Priceless.

Young Sheldon too.

Happy day!

Valued Contributor

I suppose everyone knows that Laurie Metcalf plays Sheldon's mother in the Big Bang Theory and Laurie's real life daughter plays Sheldon's mother in Young Sheldon. They both have similar mannerisms. Isn't Memaw on Young Sheldon a riot? Annie Potts looks great!

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Loved it.

It they are winding up the series it really is an enjoyable way to watch it close out.

On Young Sheldon, Cooper  mentioned writing contracts for his children.

That show is entertaining and very good also.

I heard that and it went totally over my head!  To be fair this is only the 2nd Young Sheldon I've seen, and I've been binge watching BBT for the past month or so.

Denise
Respected Contributor

I love this show and I tape it every week. Tonight was great and I am going to watch it again tomorrow night when my daughter comes over. We love to watch it together. I also really enjoy Young Sheldon. I know Big Bang has been renewed for two more seasons and may do more. I think it would be fun for Sheldon and Amy to have twins since Sheldon is a twin. Annie Potts is great on Young Sheldon.

Honored Contributor

I just watched it on demand and I literally laughed and cried through the whole episode.  So well written and acted and I really liked how so many of the less featured characters had such great moments.  The choice of actors for Amy's parents was perfection, such a terrific ending to this season.

At waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast . . . . Kripke!

Respected Contributor

So fun! I never tire of the show or the old episodes!  Agree, Kripke singing was hilarious! 

Honored Contributor

I think it might of been the best episode of the year. As a bit of a nerd growing up I just love Amy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.