Super Contributor

The new season of Big Bang Theory tonight.  I still laugh out loud at Sheldon.  He cracks me up.  Amy's supposed to give him her answer to his proposal.  Don't know if I like where this is going.

Honored Contributor

I heard Jim Parsons and the little boy who plays " young Sheldon " on Elvis Duran this AM. They are both charming, and I'm looking forward to both shows.  Do you want Amy to say yes ??? I hope she does and they don't draw it out.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

"Soft Kitty Warm kitty Little ball of fuuuurrrrr........."

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I heard Jim Parsons and the little boy who plays " young Sheldon " on Elvis Duran this AM. They are both charming, and I'm looking forward to both shows.  Do you want Amy to say yes ??? I hope she does and they don't draw it out.

I think Amy will say yes.  And they'll probably draw it out over the entire season.

Respected Contributor

Saw the preview blips and I hope she closes that door in his face. 

Honored Contributor

@appm wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I think Amy will say yes.  And they'll probably draw it out over the entire season.

I think that if Amy knows that the reason Sheldon is proposing is because what's-her-face kissed him and is making moves on him - that's not enough for her. She doesn't want to be his Mommy Safe Haven, she wants him to be IN love with her, in the I want your mind (AND BODY) sense. If she asks him why right now, his literally, concretely-truthful answer might not be what she needs to hear.

OTOH, Sheldon being Sheldon, I might worry, if I were Amy, that if he asks once and she says no, he won't ever ask again.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

"Soft Kitty Warm kitty Little ball of fuuuurrrrr........."

Soft kitty warm kitty purr purr purr Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@appm wrote:

The new season of Big Bang Theory tonight.  I still laugh out loud at Sheldon.  He cracks me up.  Amy's supposed to give him her answer to his proposal.  Don't know if I like where this is going.

I missed most of last season, I do catch the reruns though.  I was not aware he was asking Amy to marry him until the commercial.  I set my DVR.  This show still makes me laugh, however the older ones are hysterical.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Saw the cliffhanger episode.  Sheldon may be difficult and a pain, but I knew he wouldn't cheat.  Can't wait to see what happens. 

Honored Contributor

In retrospect I shouldn't have answered....I haven't watched the show for about 1 year because it was so repetitive.

I have seen the commercials where he asks her and then answers the phone.

I don't know why he suddenly (if it was sudden) he asks her but I thought that was what she always wanted?  Is that right?

Maybe I'll DVR it so I can see her answer, although on some shows (like Big Brother) I find that what I read here is sometimes better than the show itself!  Ha!

Thanks ahead of time ladies, I do appreciate all of your responses here and to some of my dumb questions and responses.  Ha!