Esteemed Contributor

We quit watching a long time ago. The characters are too long in the tooth for their parts.  Same thing happened with Seinfeld...all way too old for the parts in the end. It seemed silly not funny anymore.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

DH and I love the show and spend many nights watching re-runs on TBS and USA. 

One thing this season that I absolutely hate is that the baby's cry is awful (trying to make her sound like Howard's mother).  Once was funny, but now it is old. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I watch, partly because it's 1000 times better and funnier than any of the new comedies they put on.  It always makes me laugh and I like how the characters have evolved in a real way without losing the essence of themselves.  I will watch until Raj gets a woman!!

Honored Contributor

Are we ever going to see Bernie and Howie's baby Hallie or is she going to just be an off screen voice like Howie's mother?

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919

Katy now has a supporting role in the comedy Superior Donuts, it a pretty cute show it was on last night she plays a Chicago cop.

Esteemed Contributor
They need to stop Hallie's cry. It was funny the first time, but now it's not. I know what they aimed for and they got the laugh, so enough.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

When i first saw the show years back switching channels and taking a quick glance...i told my daughter..that looks

like the stupidest show......well about 2 yrs ago only repeats were on and i turned to it and watched a show...and thought...thats not bad...then watched another and soon was into the quirky characters etc....and i do enjoy the show.................... but i have to agree that now that they mostly are all "settled" it has gotten a little boring...almost every week Penny & Leonard are just at their kitchen island eating  and conversing with whoever comes in........i do think that Howard is the funniest...and hope they don't do too many baby typical stories......just not sure where they could go from here except w/kids or

Raj getting married.................but still love to watch it at this point....even the reruns.....always felt that way about Fraiser too.................still watching the same reruns...

Howard has always been my favorite.  The actor is wonderful and some of his lines are the best in the show!    And yes, I was a Fraiser fan as well.

Honored Contributor

I think it's run it's course and they need to end the show before it dies and sad death.