Honored Contributor

I have not watched Big Bang much this season.  Somtimes it's on Monday sometimes Thurs.  Anyway watched it last night and it was really good.  It was a new one for me.  It was the one where Penny and Leonard have a ceremony with friends and family.  It was really funny.  It was nice to see Katy Segal (Peg from Married with Children) playing Pennys mom.  Nice to see her doing comedy again.  The guy who played Pennys brother was really funny.  I have been out of the loop with this show but will get back in the loop.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

One of the reasons that I love this show is how they handle change. Most shows just can't survive cast changes or the aging of the main characters, however, BBT handles all changes seamlessly, and manages to stay funny. I think the good writing is the key.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Yes I had already seen that one, it was a repeat.  I only watch the new shows.  I do love that show, though.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I was getting tired of it, too, but I did like this episode very much and the one from last Thursday, too.  That show is rerun a lot around here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Bang Theory

[ Edited ]

I have to disagree. When they went the family route with pregnancy, and the stale trite predictable baby humor I stopped watching as has everyone I know. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad it was a repeat.  I fell asleep before it came on.  I've been hit or miss seeing it this season.

Esteemed Contributor

When i first saw the show years back switching channels and taking a quick glance...i told my daughter..that looks

like the stupidest show......well about 2 yrs ago only repeats were on and i turned to it and watched a show...and thought...thats not bad...then watched another and soon was into the quirky characters etc....and i do enjoy the show.................... but i have to agree that now that they mostly are all "settled" it has gotten a little boring...almost every week Penny & Leonard are just at their kitchen island eating  and conversing with whoever comes in........i do think that Howard is the funniest...and hope they don't do too many baby typical stories......just not sure where they could go from here except w/kids or

Raj getting married.................but still love to watch it at this point....even the reruns.....always felt that way about Fraiser too.................still watching the same reruns...

Super Contributor

Honestly it's getting a little stale

Super Contributor

I quit watching  when Sheldon and Amy did it. Ruined it for me.  

Super Contributor

.......or they were going to, I didn't watch it.