Valued Contributor

I am a big fan of BBT and I am also a fan of Young Sheldon. 

I thought last weeks ep about the dog was hilarious. 

I am looking forward to the wedding.  I wonder if Teller will speak?

I wonder if Amy will be Farah Fowler-Cooper?

I hope both shows last a while.

Lots of questions to be answered.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

He’s had work done on his face.  He looks different.  BBT isn’t funny anymore. 

Valued Contributor

Something very unexpected happened to me watching this episode - I actually teared up when George said he never got a Thank You from Sheldon, for basically giving up part of his life for Sheldon - and then later, when speaking with Sheldon about it - 

It sounds silly, but it affected me because at that moment, I realized I felt the same way - I was the oldest of seven girls and the second oldest of nine - and as such, I took on the same role as George, giving up a chance to go to college so that I could earn money to help my mother (a widow) and the kids.

But I never articulated that - and thought it no longer bothered me - until Thursday night.

Respected Contributor

I'm extremely late to this show (like most series) and am currently catching up on reruns.  (Which is a trip itself as they aren't necessarily played in order.)  Just always thought I was too old for this show - boy, was I wrong!

Can't wait for the wedding - and I predict Teller will NOT talk. Smiley Happy

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

I am a big fan of BBT and I am also a fan of Young Sheldon. 

I thought last weeks ep about the dog was hilarious. 

I am looking forward to the wedding.  I wonder if Teller will speak?

I wonder if Amy will be Farah Fowler-Cooper?

I hope both shows last a while.

Lots of questions to be answered.Smiley Happy

And yet, we STILL don't know what Penny's maiden name is, even though we have met her whole family. I've often wondered if that was done because Penny represent the stereotypical unattainable trophy to the nerds. Has anyone ever read what the thinking was of the writers?