Respected Contributor

Re: Big Bang Theory - New Season

On 9/25/2014 keri said: Perhaps the writers should've gotten a raise, too.

That's what I was thinking, keri. I don't know what the raises that the cast received had to do with the writing. They don't write their own lines.

Super Contributor

I do not think Leonard and Penny will have their happy ever after, I am wondering if when he was on the ship if he may of fooled around on her and a baby may be on the way. Or maybe Pria would come back with a youngster and claim he is the father.

I love Sheldon but I do not like the way he is with Amy, I don't think this storyline has much to it unless suddenly he gets the hots for her all the time.

Love Howard and Bernadette.

I miss Penny's long hair but to have 3 main characters all with long hair was a bit similar. I also think a spinoff in the future years would be great with Penny and Sheldon.

Valued Contributor

Oh please don't bring back Pria. I think Amy needs to start looking around, maybe it will wake Sheldon up.
Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 jojobeans said: Oh please don't bring back Pria. I think Amy needs to start looking around, maybe it will wake Sheldon up.

I'm not a Pria fan either.

I think Amy just needs to lay it on Sheldon hot and heavy.....LOL

Super Contributor

I can not judge a whole season based on 2 shows, I want to see how this season unfolds. Not to take anything away from the cast of Modern Family but does anyone else think Simon Helberg deserves an emmy nod for best supporting actor in a comedy. The part with his mom and Stuart was my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a Pria fan...ever.

I said last season that if Sheldon and Amy ever did the deed, it would turn him into a horn dog. I still believe that.

These two episodes were not strictly Sheldon. Penny got the job, Howard is having problems with Stuart and mom. However, they just were not bust my gut, LOL funny.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Not a Pria fan here. I think those episodes were some of my least favorites. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I have long thought that ultimately Sheldon should end up with Penny. He goes to Penny when he needs help etc. and vice versa she goes to him. They accept each other and seem to trust one another. That would be the way I would end this series.
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting theory.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/26/2014 Shawnie said: I have long thought that ultimately Sheldon should end up with Penny. He goes to Penny when he needs help etc. and vice versa she goes to him. They accept each other and seem to trust one another. That would be the way I would end this series.

I've always thought of Penny as a sister-type to Sheldon--never a romantic interest. That would be an ending to make jaws drop!