Super Contributor

Re: Big Bang Theory: 9/29 Episode

I have to admit Howard is becoming one of my favorite characters too. He might be the main reason I keep watching. I am kind of tired of waiting for a normal relationship between Sheldon and Amy. By the time it happens I probably won't care anymore.

And I think Howards invention should have worked on the baseball field. It might have shown that brains can match brawn. The fact that the the machine didn't work simpy wasn't funny to me.

Honored Contributor

Picturing it......Howard's mother dealing with the pregnancy and new GB. PRICELESS!!!! I also thought Monday's ep was the best in quite a while. So glad we're on an upswing!
Esteemed Contributor

But the machine DID work. That is about the speed the Mars rover moves...and that was funny. Howard didn't think it through.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 HappyAndIKnowIt From NY said:

I have to admit Howard is becoming one of my favorite characters too. He might be the main reason I keep watching. I am kind of tired of waiting for a normal relationship between Sheldon and Amy. By the time it happens I probably won't care anymore.

And I think Howards invention should have worked on the baseball field. It might have shown that brains can match brawn. The fact that the the machine didn't work simpy wasn't funny to me.

I agree with you! And I have always found Howard to be maybe my favorite because he IS who he IS. Warts and all!!!! I like Leonard less and less because he gets more and more whiney and insecure.

Respected Contributor

I think a Bernadette/Howard baby would be an awesome addition to the story line....what fun!!...I hope it's not just a rumor.