Honored Contributor

Apparently, pneumonia was the cause of death at 3:01 am.  Since she had to go, pneumonia took her quickly.

Honored Contributor

Has Ange passed?  I cannot see for sure.  

Thanks for all the posts.  I am trying to check on-line.  The last info I see they are seeing she is sill fighting.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

It was announced on the local NYC news just now,

thought you would all want to know. 

Regular Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Has Ange passed?  I cannot see for sure.  

Thanks for all the posts.  I am trying to check on-line.  The last info I see they are seeing she is sill fighting.  

US Weekly is reporting that she passed at 3:01 this morning. Someone said it was on their local news. I sure hate to hear this, but she'll no longer suffer.  May she rest in peace and fly with the angels with my daddy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Ange - Mob Wives

[ Edited ]

@lulu2 wrote:

The news just reported that Ange's family tweeted she did NOT die

E! Online is reporting she did die and that a friend confirmed it on Big Ang's twitter.  I just read that she did in fact pass away, only hours after her death was falsely reported initially.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that.  She was a character, wasn't she?  She so loved her family though.

Did any of you see her when she on with him?

http://2paragraphs.com/2015/08/who-is-big-angs-husband-neil-murphy-on-celebrity-wife-swap/

Respected Contributor

i wonder how long ago, the dr. oz show, was taped?

rip. angela.

Honored Contributor

I am so saddened and feel so bad for all of Big Ange's family and friends.  She was a larger than life person!  One of a kind.  I believe she really enjoyed life and had such love for people!  She passed away at much too young of an age!!! 

Yes, her suffering has ended. 

Thanks to all who posted. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I am so saddened and feel so bad for all of Big Ange's family and friends.  She was a larger than life person!  One of a kind.  I believe she really enjoyed life and had such love for people!  She passed away at much too young of an age!!! 

Yes, her suffering has ended. 

Thanks to all who posted. 

@AngelPuppy1...I can't stop crying. I'm still in shock. She was obviously sicker than we knew. I was so hoping she would pull through this. She had such a big heart. I still remember after Hurricane Sandy, she was busy cooking food and having Neil deliver it to the evacuation shelters. She will be missed by many. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i wonder how long ago, the dr. oz show, was taped?

rip. angela.

I was wondering the same thing- I've gone to tapings of talk shows and it's usually pretty close to when it airs.

I thought  Dr Oz was very comforting-  hopefully she was at peace afer talking with him.