Super Contributor

Re: Big Sky returns on Tuesday 13th

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

That wig on Ronald looks ridiculous.  He looks like John Denver only with red hair.

Interesting to see Ted Levine-he was Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs" where Brooke Smith who played Legarski's wife was the woman in the well in Buffalo Bill's basement.

Not feeling the new storyline with this Kleinsassar family. 

Between the back and forth with that family and knowing Ronald is about to cause more harm-if that is his mother in that last scene-nothing like stealing from Norman Bates and Psycho.

Unless he killed the sister of his new girlfriend.

These 2 episodes seemed to lack the suspense of the other episodes with Legarski.

@Cakers3  Considering Ronald slept with his mother when she was alive, I don't find it particularly surprising that he would sleep on her grave.  I was under the impression that when he fled at the end of last season that he went farther away than he obviously did.  Not sure who he was talking to in that dark building, but I think that's because they don't want us to know yet.  Could be his girlfriend's sister, but I got the impression that it was someone he had held for awhile.  It also sorta looked like the name Kelli on the cake and that was the name they found in his re-painted truck although I don't remember how they got their hands on that unless it was just abandoned somewhere.  

The fact that he so quickly and easily got the truck re-painted was something I don't think would happen in real life, and they should be able to track down who did the paint job.  That's not a DIY job.

@Icegoddess   Right about sleeping on the grave but I found that unrealistic-they recovered her body from their house thinking it was little Erik.   Who buried her and I thought  Ronald took off right after the house blew up with little Erik as hostage.

So how could he be back at her grave???

Not realistic at all.

I just realized she couldn't be a body ala Psycho in that basement since he didn't take her body but left it as a decoy for Erik.

I agree I thought he drove far away so my guess is the sister is in that dark room or the clerk at the store where his girlfriend works.  He did give a backward evil glance that night at that store.

I thought the body they recovered was the priest, not the mother.  

I don't think it is the girlfriend's sister or the store clerk locked away....when they showed his truck, the name "Kelli" was etched into it - I looked like the name Kelli was on the cake he brought into that shed - Ronald abandoned the truck before he met the sister.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

That wig on Ronald looks ridiculous.  He looks like John Denver only with red hair.

Interesting to see Ted Levine-he was Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs" where Brooke Smith who played Legarski's wife was the woman in the well in Buffalo Bill's basement.

Not feeling the new storyline with this Kleinsassar family. 

Between the back and forth with that family and knowing Ronald is about to cause more harm-if that is his mother in that last scene-nothing like stealing from Norman Bates and Psycho.

Unless he killed the sister of his new girlfriend.

These 2 episodes seemed to lack the suspense of the other episodes with Legarski.

@Cakers3  Considering Ronald slept with his mother when she was alive, I don't find it particularly surprising that he would sleep on her grave.  I was under the impression that when he fled at the end of last season that he went farther away than he obviously did.  Not sure who he was talking to in that dark building, but I think that's because they don't want us to know yet.  Could be his girlfriend's sister, but I got the impression that it was someone he had held for awhile.  It also sorta looked like the name Kelli on the cake and that was the name they found in his re-painted truck although I don't remember how they got their hands on that unless it was just abandoned somewhere.  

The fact that he so quickly and easily got the truck re-painted was something I don't think would happen in real life, and they should be able to track down who did the paint job.  That's not a DIY job.

@Icegoddess   Right about sleeping on the grave but I found that unrealistic-they recovered her body from their house thinking it was little Erik.   Who buried her and I thought  Ronald took off right after the house blew up with little Erik as hostage.

So how could he be back at her grave???

Not realistic at all.

I just realized she couldn't be a body ala Psycho in that basement since he didn't take her body but left it as a decoy for Erik.

I agree I thought he drove far away so my guess is the sister is in that dark room or the clerk at the store where his girlfriend works.  He did give a backward evil glance that night at that store.

I thought the body they recovered was the priest, not the mother.  

I don't think it is the girlfriend's sister or the store clerk locked away....when they showed his truck, the name "Kelli" was etched into it - I looked like the name Kelli was on the cake he brought into that shed - Ronald abandoned the truck before he met the sister.  

@IslanderGirl62   The body was Helen, his mother.  That's why it looked so small and it was thought it was Erik. 

The dead priest is in the Tesla. They thought Ronald was driving the car but he had it on autopilot with the priest propped up as the driver.  Erik was the passenger.  Poor kid.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@patbz wrote:

As I recall from Season 1, he repainted the big rig himself.

This is still Season 1, it's just the back half of it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bif Sky returns on Tueday 13th

I stopped watching. I had planned to watch it when it returned, but decided not to.

Frequent Contributor

After this weeks show, and the new characters who are on it, my first question is "why would anyone ever want to move to Montana"?  Everyone is so creepy you'd think the state board of tourism would be shutting them down.  But I'll keep watching......LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I stopped watching. I had planned to watch it when it returned, but decided not to.

-------------

As a viewer, the show lost me too!  I even forgot to watch it last night.  I may just wait and binge watch all episodes On Demand.

Honored Contributor

I missed something.  How did Cassie get away?  The Sheriff got a call from the Governor and the next thing Cassie is in the car with the new guy Mark.  What happened?

Respected Contributor

I finally watched the first two-hour episode, and I might be done. It was pretty confusing at the beginning trying to sort out all the new people. Three stories going on at once and wondering if they have anything to do with each other. I don't care about Ronald anymore. They should have killed him off and moved on. But moved on to something better than this rancher family who I don't care about either lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

When it returned for some reason the first of the two hours didn't record on my DVR.  I have all the other episodes recorded but haven't watched any because I want to watch that first missed episode first and haven't made the time.  I sounds like it's not really worth it though so I appreciate all the comments!

Honored Contributor

They have lost me.