Honored Contributor

Re: Bif Sky returns on Tueday 13th

@Wsmom wrote:

When it returned for some reason the first of the two hours didn't record on my DVR.  I have all the other episodes recorded but haven't watched any because I want to watch that first missed episode first and haven't made the time.  I sounds like it's not really worth it though so I appreciate all the comments!

@Wsmom the first epsode was almost a stand-alone episode.   Besides finding out what the truck driver was now up to, they introduced a new character who has joined the ladies in their search for Ronald.  He's with another agency, and it sorta looks like they may be trying to pair him with Cassie.  Besides that, you really didn't miss anything.  The case they worked on in that episode was solved in the same episode.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

When it returned for some reason the first of the two hours didn't record on my DVR.  I have all the other episodes recorded but haven't watched any because I want to watch that first missed episode first and haven't made the time.  I sounds like it's not really worth it though so I appreciate all the comments!

@Wsmom the first epsode was almost a stand-alone episode.   Besides finding out what the truck driver was now up to, they introduced a new character who has joined the ladies in their search for Ronald.  He's with another agency, and it sorta looks like they may be trying to pair him with Cassie.  Besides that, you really didn't miss anything.  The case they worked on in that episode was solved in the same episode.

Thanks, @Icegoddess .  

Trusted Contributor

Who was that guy they found frozen in Marys freezer? Maybe the baby daddy of her sisters child?

Esteemed Contributor

@arrabella wrote:

Who was that guy they found frozen in Marys freezer? Maybe the baby daddy of her sisters child?

@arrabella, good guess...you were spot on.  

I finally got all caught up and was wondering if I missed something...like how long Ronald and Scarlett have been together and how they met.  So I am wondering if Ronald took out the baby daddy or if Ronald has met his match in Scarlett.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

@arrabella, good guess...you were spot on.  

I finally got all caught up and was wondering if I missed something...like how long Ronald and Scarlett have been together and how they met.  So I am wondering if Ronald took out the baby daddy or if Ronald has met his match in Scarlett.

I don't think Ronald was in Marys or Scarletts life when Scarlett got P/G. One more mystery that will come to light. I just have a feeling that Scarlett offed him and Mary helped her cover it up by putting his body in the freezer. Ronald and Scarlett are eally a pair!!!!

Respected Contributor

I read that Big Sky has already been renewed for a 2nd season.

Respected Contributor

i like this show, but let's face it, the plot has holes and stretches in it.  lots of stretches.