Honored Contributor

Re: Big Sky returns on Tuesday 13th

That wig on Ronald looks ridiculous.  He looks like John Denver only with red hair.

Interesting to see Ted Levine-he was Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs" where Brooke Smith who played Legarski's wife was the woman in the well in Buffalo Bill's basement.

Not feeling the new storyline with this Kleinsassar family. 

Between the back and forth with that family and knowing Ronald is about to cause more harm-if that is his mother in that last scene-nothing like stealing from Norman Bates and Psycho.

Unless he killed the sister of his new girlfriend.

These 2 episodes seemed to lack the suspense of the other episodes with Legarski.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@corita wrote:

Anybody watch??   Have to say, thought this episode's story was confusing.  Will have to watch again On Demand.

@corita 

Just fyi, you can edit the title in your OP.

-----------

I did this morning! Trying to do two things at once...talk on phone and type!!  Didn't recheck the title of thread when I started it...

Honored Contributor

Re: Bif Sky returns on Tueday 13th

I think I like this show.  I’m not sure because while I love the way the heroines are 2 women who work together to catch the bad guys; I really dislike the amount of time ‘wasted’ on commercials and filming the road.  Sometimes it almost seems like an advertisement to get people to move to Montana.

I love looking at the mountains and scenery.  However, I find myself wishing there was more dialogue.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

That wig on Ronald looks ridiculous.  He looks like John Denver only with red hair.

Interesting to see Ted Levine-he was Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs" where Brooke Smith who played Legarski's wife was the woman in the well in Buffalo Bill's basement.

Between the back and forth with that family and knowing Ronald is about to cause more harm-if that is his mother in that last scene-nothing like stealing from Norman Bates and Psycho.

These 2 episodes seemed to lack the suspense of the other episodes with Legarski.

@Cakers3  Considering Ronald slept with his mother when she was alive, I don't find it particularly surprising that he would sleep on her grave.  I was under the impression that when he fled at the end of last season that he went farther away than he obviously did.  Not sure who he was talking to in that dark building, but I think that's because they don't want us to know yet.  Could be his girlfriend's sister, but I got the impression that it was someone he had held for awhile.  It also sorta looked like the name Kelli on the cake and that was the name they found in his re-painted truck although I don't remember how they got their hands on that unless it was just abandoned somewhere.  

The fact that he so quickly and easily got the truck re-painted was something I don't think would happen in real life, and they should be able to track down who did the paint job.  That's not a DIY job.

Esteemed Contributor

As I recall from Season 1, he repainted the big rig himself.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

As I recall from Season 1, he repainted the big rig himself.

@patbz I don't remember that part, but it's unrealistic.  But, like I said, I also don't remember them finding the truck.  I thought I remembered him driving off in it at the end of the season.

Esteemed Contributor

DH and I are watching this but there are BIG holes in the plot!  Its as if writers smoked some pot and then had a creative storyline session ( the truck, the Pyschoesque plot devices etc).

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I thought that weapon was a geiger counter when they first walked into the room with it.  And all that for horse ******.

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3  Considering Ronald slept with his mother when she was alive, I don't find it particularly surprising that he would sleep on her grave.  I was under the impression that when he fled at the end of last season that he went farther away than he obviously did.  Not sure who he was talking to in that dark building, but I think that's because they don't want us to know yet.  Could be his girlfriend's sister, but I got the impression that it was someone he had held for awhile.  It also sorta looked like the name Kelli on the cake and that was the name they found in his re-painted truck although I don't remember how they got their hands on that unless it was just abandoned somewhere.  

The fact that he so quickly and easily got the truck re-painted was something I don't think would happen in real life, and they should be able to track down who did the paint job.  That's not a DIY job.

He repainted the truck himself, they showed him doing it.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess   Right about sleeping on the grave but I found that unrealistic-they recovered her body from their house thinking it was little Erik.   Who buried her and I thought  Ronald took off right after the house blew up with little Erik as hostage.

So how could he be back at her grave???

Not realistic at all.

I just realized she couldn't be a body ala Psycho in that basement since he didn't take her body but left it as a decoy for Erik.

I agree I thought he drove far away so my guess is the sister is in that dark room or the clerk at the store where his girlfriend works.  He did give a backward evil glance that night at that store.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh