Respected Contributor

Re: Beyonce Has Posted Her Twins First Photo

Considering how paintings of well to do families were done back in the day why so much animosity? This photo imo is the same way.

Respected Contributor

I was reading some of the comments on Yahoo.  Someone said they should have named the babies "Photo" and "Op"  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have sworn off of news shows.  However, I go over to a local news show every now and then.  I just saw where they posted it.  

Here's what one of the reporters said when one of them (all females) complained about Beyonce worshipers (paraphrasing) " I agree with you about people unnecessarily worshiping Beyonce.  However, when you think of it...who's doing the worshiping?  The public.  If the public decided not to worship her any longer, all of this worshiping would stop."

I totally agree.  I like some of her music.  I ignore all of her ummmm "stuff" (i.e. pictures, etc) she puts out there.  I also agree that she HAD to get into the picture and that picture makes it all about her (not surprised at all).

I've never worshiped anyone.  I come from the time of Elvis, the Beatles, etc. and I never bought a ticket or cared to see any of them.  I had the chance to see Elvis live in person before he got fat and I told my mother, 'thanks but I'll pass'.  Doesn't mean I don't like the music, I do, just not the fuss created.

Hero worship should be spent on people who deserve it.  People like parents and those who make positive influences in life.  

Everyone has problems in their life (she and her husband aren't any different).  He messed around on her, she chose to work through it (obviously).  I'm sure it wasn't easy.  For that I clap my hands.  It wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen again....but that's their business.

It would have been nice to see the babies, just the babies with Mom and Dad (and big sister) in a normal picture, but her fans expect the picture she posted so that's what she went with.  

Otherwise what would we all be talking about?  Had it been a normal photo (I mean).

Honored Contributor

The babies look like newborns photoshopped into a picture.

Esteemed Contributor

Weird pic!! What can be seen of the babies...so sweet! Tacky move to make her naked self the center of the photo.  I guess she was trying to look s*xy, but I think she looks just tired and exhausted....about to fall asleep!!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful mother.

Beautiful babies.

Queen B reigns supreme. 

Respected Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Considering how paintings of well to do families were done back in the day why so much animosity? This photo imo is the same way.

Back in what day?

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm getting old but I don't get it.  I don't understand the artistic style of the picture. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I like the floral part of the pic. I don't get the bikini bottoms combined with a veil. I must be out of the loop concerning baby pic trends.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I do not get the picture....she is naked and exposed  looking seductive and holding two babies.?  She is just too full of herself.