Esteemed Contributor

Thought these last few episodes were just awful. What a disappointment. If you liked it, happy for you.😊

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV 

I couldn't get past the first few episodes of Season 1.  I tried, but it just did not keep my attention, so I stopped watching.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I've enjoyed the show, and thought the finale was terrific.  Not disappointed at all.  

Frequent Contributor

Loved the series from beginning to end. The final season was perfection, for me at least. What a poignant ending!  Who would have thought it would have ended up being a love story?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Better call Saul ends

[ Edited ]

I tried to watch this last season, but it was difficult to see as it is so dark, and I became lost, so have been reading a recap of each episode.

Honored Contributor

I thought the final season was great.  I really liked the way it ended.  It was a very satisfying finale.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Loved the series from beginning to end.  The finale didn't disappoint!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@kittiekattie wrote:

Loved the series from beginning to end. The final season was perfection, for me at least. What a poignant ending!  Who would have thought it would have ended up being a love story?  

I agree, it was a love story all along.

Valued Contributor

💯loved the ending!  I really wasn't sure where they were going with it, but I decided to just sit back and enjoy the ride and boy did they deliver. I have to say that last scene with Jimmy in the prison yard and Kim exiting the building was perfect. Definitely teared up at it. My hats off to Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould for this 14 year amazing ride.  I loved every second of it, but I have to say Saul/Jimmy will always hold a special place in my heart. What a character!

Respected Contributor

Loved this series until the Finale. Hated it , it was really well done , just didn't like the last episode. I usually don't like Series Finales. They are some times depressing , that is just me I have a question , i must jhavre missed something , What happened to Mike and Fring ? was that explained , or was that a Breaking Bad episode?, since i haven't seen Breaking Bad.