Esteemed Contributor

Better call Saul, Animal Kingdom?

I was just wondering if these shows were coming back?  Also the Fargo series was so well done.  I haven't seen anything about that in a very long time. Anyone know about these series?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Re: Better call Saul, Animal Kingdom?

I know Saul is coming back in a few months. (It's tough waiting so long for a handful of episodes.)

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV 

TNT has a trailer up for Animal Kingdom. It looks pretty intense. No date yet for the new season, but I am guessing this summer? 

Super Contributor

I liked all of these series.  Fargo was outstanding.  Miss them

Respected Contributor

For sure Saul is coming back, they definitely renewed it, but probably not for months. I would guess late summer time. I cannot wait, last season was the best so far.

Valued Contributor

Better Call Saul and Fargo are OUTSTANDING! TWO of the BEST shows on tv. GREAT actors and GREAT writing and GREAT story lines.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

Better Call Saul and Fargo are OUTSTANDING! TWO of the BEST shows on tv. GREAT actors and GREAT writing and GREAT story lines.

I agree, will be so happy when they return.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV   I am a big fan of Better Caul Saul too.  I read production for the next season will begin filming in April of this year.  So we will unfortunately will be waiting a while to see it on tv.

Honored Contributor

Fargo was originally not to be renewed for a 4th season because the show's creator Hawley was too busy with other projects.

Last bit of news on this is that he is considering a new storyline after meeting with FX CEO but nothing has developed yet.

If anything comes up it may not be until 2020.

I think Saul was pushed off until the summer because Badlands is in its final season.

Also there is Killing Eve, back in April and another new series NOS4A2 (I'm guessing a take on the Nosferatu movie from the 1930's??).

AMC is quite busy with returns and new series.

Saul will probably cover the summer dead time.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV 

just saw Animal Kingdom returning 5/28