Trusted Contributor

I watched last night's episode - no spoilers- but it was a little gut wrenching towards the end.  The show is absolutely heading quickly towards Breaking Bad.

Trusted Contributor

I watched Breaking Bad and was hooked on it til the end. I told myself I would not watch Better Call Saul because I knew it would be a similiar show. I don't usually watch the graphic stuff that was on Breaking Bad. I kept watching it because I was absolutely hooked. I know it would only take one glance to get hooked on Saul. You confirmed I don't need to do that. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

The final scene in the desert was very well done.  The editing created just the right tension and uncertainty.  This show never disappoints.

Honored Contributor

It only makes sense to end this series with a tie-in to Breaking Bad; how Saul ended up being WW's lawyer.

It would leave the series ending with unanswered questions. 

We know Cranston and I believe Aaron Paul will be in the final episode.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@nova wrote:

I watched last night's episode - no spoilers- but it was a little gut wrenching towards the end.  The show is absolutely heading quickly towards Breaking Bad.

I was not prepared for that ending at all. AT ALL!  

Trusted Contributor

It sure was intense!!

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I love this show.   Did you know Bob Odenkirk suffered a heart attack during filming?   I can't imagine anyone else playing Jimmie/Saul/Gene

I'm curious about the eventual tie-in to BB & whatever happened to Kim.

Honored Contributor

I wonder about Kim-I hope she isn't killed off but just leaves Jimmy/Saul in the end.

Saul really does not have anyone left; his brother is dead and threatening Kim would be the reason to keep Saul working in the meth business.

If Kim is killed there is no one left to threaten him, except for his own life.

Honored Contributor

I really didn't want to see Nacho die but he had no choice; he did it to keep his father safe.  He couldn't betray Gus and he was already in deep trouble with the Salamancas.

Gus sure looked scared that Nacho would give him up as the person who sent him to kill Lalo.

Honored Contributor

Re: Better Caul Saul

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

It only makes sense to end this series with a tie-in to Breaking Bad; how Saul ended up being WW's lawyer.

@Cakers3   Jesse introduced WW to Saul.  Saul was Jesse's lawyer first.

"Kim would be the reason to keep Saul working in the meth business."

Saul never worked in the meth business.  In BB, he was the "go to" attorney (on retainer?) for the Salamancas cartel.

He was retained by WW to help him launder his meth proceeds from illegal gains to legal gains.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif