Trusted Contributor

Better Caul Saul Season 5 - Possible Spoilers

I have enjoyed the continuing drama & especially liked seeing Hank & Steve Gomez back last week in all their bravado - (before all the tragedy on Breaking Bad).  I am just so curious to see how Vince Gilligan will eventually resolve what happens to Kim!  Even though she does not always like Jimmy (Saul's) schemes she clearly has a slightly shady side of herself that surfaces once in a while too.  I think she is beginning to resent him because she knows deep-down he brings this unflattering part of her personality up to the surface.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Better Caul Saul Season 5 - Possible Spoilers

Do you remember when she was in that car crash?

I thought that was going to be her exit but no, she recovered.

I'm curious about Kim as well, I like her but I know her story.

@nova wrote:

I have enjoyed the continuing drama & especially liked seeing Hank & Steve Gomez back last week in all their bravado - (before all the tragedy on Breaking Bad).  I am just so curious to see how Vince Gilligan will eventually resolve what happens to Kim!  Even though she does not always like Jimmy (Saul's) schemes she clearly has a slightly shady side of herself that surfaces once in a while too.  I think she is beginning to resent him because she knows deep-down he brings this unflattering part of her personality up to the surface.  

Trusted Contributor

@software Yes that car crash was so traumatic to her character!  It's sad to say but anyway I analyze things nothing good is in the future for Saul & Kim.  She is NEVER mentioned in Breaking Bad - nor is it even intimated Saul is in a relationship.  I don't think we will know until it plays out the next & final season of the show.  Sad isn't it?  His character really seems to love her.

Honored Contributor

We know from this season's first episode that Kim isn't with Saul/Jimmy when they relocate him.  That doesn't tell us how they break up or even if they actually did before the relocation, but she wasn't with him at that time.

I hope she's with him until the show ends though.  She's the only redeeming character on the show.  I like her.  She's my favorite.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

"She is NEVER mentioned in Breaking Bad"

You are correct.  I assumed she died by the time the "Breaking Bad" years came along.

By then, "Saul" was a well established money washer lawyer.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

Very insightful, hadn't thought of that before!  She's a great character and the actress does a great job.  The entire series is just so well done, I will surely hate to see it end.

Honored Contributor

Fans of The Walking Dead, did you recognize "Simon" as the investigator?

Actor Stephen Ogg

Whatever will become of Mike?

Had to look up "button man".   Never heard of it

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Actor Stephen Ogg

@software   Mike went on to Breaking Bad, but I bet you know that and watched it.  I marathoned the entire series last year as I hadn't watched it originally, which is why I know Mike was in it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@software wrote:

Actor Stephen Ogg

@software   Mike went on to Breaking Bad, but I bet you know that and watched it.  I marathoned the entire series last year as I hadn't watched it originally, which is why I know Mike was in it.

That wasn't my question

But yes he was in Breaking Bad, I've seen every episode several times

I was remarking on his situation now, how he finally gets sucked into Fring's world

Mike knows what Fring wants, I'm looking forward to how he gets there

I had never heard the term "button man", but I know what it is

My earlier comment was unclear

Honored Contributor

I'm starting to lose interest in BCS.

Maybe it's because Mike looks like death warmed over.

Maybe it's because Fring doesn't look so trim as he did in BB.

I realize it's been years since BB but for me it's starting to be BB all over again, just without Walt and Jesse.

I read that VInce Gilligan is thinking of making a spin-off with just Kim.

I don't know how that would work but Kim's character at least has some depth. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh