Trusted Contributor
On 3/23/2015 maryebrown said:

DH and I chuckle over Jimmy's Yellow Car...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

He was sooo funny, dressed in his Matlock Suit, being the **Bingo** Caller last week (at the Assisted Living Facility)...too funny ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Ha ha. We love Slippin' Jimmy, too. He's got a heart of gold. It cracks me up the things he gets himself into.

Honored Contributor

GO LAND CRABS!

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Another good episode last night. The plot is really coming around to give us some understanding of the people and where they are coming from. Charles is starting to respond to helping Jimmy and get back into law. Jimmy worked a long time to get thru school and pass the bar, on his own, only to be shunned by the law firm he worked for.

Ingenious plan of Mike & Jimmy to force the Kettlemans into settling and returning the money! Who knew that "Saul" could do the right thing?! Loved him sitting in the dumpster among smelly trash, and diapers! Then taking a phone call! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Just when the plot thickens and gets good....only two more episodes to look forward to. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I really want to get Vince Gilligan on the phone and ask him about his obsession with tarantulas. What is the significance of the tarantula in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul? I have lived in Albuquerque for 20 years and I've only seen one tarantula in the wild. One in 20 years.

Now 7-inch long centipedes... that's a whole nuther story.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

Centipedes? {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I think the tarantulas help set the mood of the show by saying, you really never know what is out there just lurking around the corner!

Just bee, when you get a hold of Vince on the phone, tell him that we need more episodes to work with here! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Love this show I hope we will see more of it. I am afraid something will go wrong[as it usually does with Saul] and they won't get the money,glad his brother is getting better,but I thought he was going to die when he realized he was outside.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 tucka said:

Love this show I hope we will see more of it. I am afraid something will go wrong[as it usually does with Saul] and they won't get the money,glad his brother is getting better,but I thought he was going to die when he realized he was outside.

Well, a coworker of mine thinks she has a scene in the next episode. She was an extra and played a patient in a hospital. So... maybe there's a hospital scene in next week's show.

We'll see!

Esteemed Contributor

Chuck really showed his true colors this week! He stabs Saul in the back and kicks him under the bus! All the while acting dumb & innocent. Even then, Saul buys the guy food & fuel before he tells Chuck that he is done with him.

Mike was funny this week, "packing pimento" lol. I guess he showed the loud mouthed guy that was bragging about his guns. Mike never shows any emotion, except for his grand-daughter. Loved when he got her a puppy!

Just as the story gets good, we will be left hanging on for more, until next year! I am anxious for the last episode coming up, but sad. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor
When Chuck made that nighttime call I knew he was up to something. Great acting on that show.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 just bee said:
On 3/24/2015 tucka said:

Well, a coworker of mine thinks she has a scene in the next episode. She was an extra and played a patient in a hospital. So... maybe there's a hospital scene in next week's show.

We'll see!

Nope! Hope she didn't end up on the cutting room floor. Anyone planning on watching the marathon on Monday?

I've been very pleased with the quality of the series so far. It's working for me. In a way, I think it would be interesting for someone to watch this without being familiar with Breaking Bad. Kudos to the writers.

I'd like to hear from someone who hasn't watched Breaking Bad. If you go back and watch the series after this season of Saul, what was your experience?