Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

You guys know me how I mess things up. But I was watching the tale end of something and they were talking about how many, many people are throwing pizzas up on the person roof of the person who lives (actually lives) in the house that was used in that TV show.

Was there a part in the show where the main character (the original show) threw pizza boxes up on the roof of the house?

I saw the show but I didn't see every episode.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

just bee--Great summary in pics of BB, especially the pizza scene. Love Walt and Mike's pics too. These memories really made me smile! Congratulations on completing nursing school, hard work but worth the satisfaction. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting that one. I missed seeing him throw the pizza. I figured it was pretty dramatic. Those poor people must be going crazy with the pizza being thrown at their house.

Honored Contributor
On 3/13/2015 sommertime said:

just bee--Great summary in pics of BB, especially the pizza scene. Love Walt and Mike's pics too. These memories really made me smile! Congratulations on completing nursing school, hard work but worth the satisfaction. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

It never ends. I'm already back in school working on another degree, but this time I'm not going to deprive myself of a good series. I force myself to take Monday nights off. A little reward...

Honored Contributor
On 3/13/2015 annabellethecat said:

Thanks for posting that one. I missed seeing him throw the pizza. I figured it was pretty dramatic. Those poor people must be going crazy with the pizza being thrown at their house.

Bryan Cranston may be one of our greatest living actors. Could Olivier have tossed that pizza in one take? I think not.