Occasional Contributor
This is a great show! Great casting and acting. It was interesting seeing Mike's backstory. I actually like the brothers backstory also and how much Jimmy admires and takes care of him. Chuck is Jimmy's moral compass.
Esteemed Contributor

Just bee--Thanks for posting the Wiseguy pics. I have never watched that show and boy has Jonathan changed in looks, I would not have recognized him. BTW--I just noticed you are in Albuquerque, how cool that they are filming in your town! I will be watching to see if you are an extra in any scenes! lol {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, love the one liners that only Saul can deliver! Especially when he is called Matlock!

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 sommertime said:

Just bee--Thanks for posting the Wiseguy pics. I have never watched that show and boy has Jonathan changed in looks, I would not have recognized him. BTW--I just noticed you are in Albuquerque, how cool that they are filming in your town! I will be watching to see if you are an extra in any scenes! lol {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, love the one liners that only Saul can deliver! Especially when he is called Matlock!

If you get the chance to see Wiseguy, do it! The Steelgrave episodes with Ray Sharkey were the best of the series, in my opinion, but some were fond of the ones with Kevin Spacey.

Ah, yes -- Albuquerque. If you're ever in town you'll have to do the Breaking Bad tour. I drive past the vacuum cleaner store all the time. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Wow, that Mike is a sly devil! I enjoyed this week's episode where we learned his back story of being a cop who lost his son. We were trying to figure out why he broke into the cop car and later had that "aha moment" when it became clear what his motives were. Mike is one smart cookie!

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying it, even though I haven't watched Breaking Bad yet. This recent episode was great for backstory stuff. Not having seen BB yet, it probably didn't have as much meaning for me as for others. I'm going to make SURE that by, or right after, the end of this first season of BCS I'm going to watch BB. Hopefully it will still be on Netflix streaming.

Honored Contributor

You guys know me how I mess things up. But I was watching the tale end of something and they were talking about how many, many people are throwing pizzas up on the person roof of the person who lives (actually lives) in the house that was used in that TV show.

Was there a part in the show where the main character (the original show) threw pizza boxes up on the roof of the house?

I saw the show but I didn't see every episode.

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle--The Pizza scene is a classic! In BB Walt takes a pizza home as his way of extending an olive branch to his wife, well it didn't work out. He was outside and so mad that he turned and threw the pizza box, the pizza flew out and hit the roof of his garage. I do miss BB, but i guess all good things must come to an end. Let's hope BCS gets a good full run!

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 annabellethecat said:

You guys know me how I mess things up. But I was watching the tale end of something and they were talking about how many, many people are throwing pizzas up on the person roof of the person who lives (actually lives) in the house that was used in that TV show.

Was there a part in the show where the main character (the original show) threw pizza boxes up on the roof of the house?

I saw the show but I didn't see every episode.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

For those who didn't watch Breaking Bad:

Watch Breaking Bad.

Honored Contributor

One of the worst things about working full time and going to nursing school was that I couldn't watch Breaking Bad. I just couldn't afford to get involved in series TV or have anything in my life I might enjoy.

But I was pinned in April 2013 and all I had to do that summer was to prepare for and take the NCLEX and binge watch Breaking Bad. It was to become my Breaking Bad summer. Worth the wait.

Stop what you're doing, fix yourself an adult beverage and sit down and watch a season at a time.